Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks Nick! (USAF06)

jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
Just wanted to pop in quick and give a shout out to Nick @Usaf06 ; and say thanks for the nice package of cigars.
A few new ones in there, and a couple "old reliables" too. Great stuff!

---------------------

PS:
Sorry for the delay, been out of town with wife and group of friends to celebrate some birthdays and just got the package yesterday.

PPS:
Here's a pic from the trip:

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Tagged:

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Haha, I was given the heads up on this. Darrin, @skydiverD sent you that bomb with my return address. All though I am going to bomb you. Good fun, great hit Darrin. The clue is on the note where it says usaf07. And glad to see ya back Gibby.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, nice hit @Usaf07.
     So all it takes to get @jgibv to stop back in is to bomb him? Good to know!
    Thats why I had one planned but Darrin sent a preemptive strike.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• SE7ENSINSSE7ENSINS Posts: 3
    Deceit and trickery.  Love it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Nice set of sticks you have there. Pepin ftw. Can you tell me what the turquoise banded cigar is? I hope you enjoyed your vacation!
    james40 said:
    Nice set of sticks you have there. Pepin ftw. Can you tell me what the turquoise banded cigar is? I hope you enjoyed your vacation!
    That's the La Imperiosa by crowned heads
    -- Winston Churchill

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Usaf06 ; Nick, dang I didn't even realize the "7" when I read the note; guess my mind was still at the beach lol.  Thanks for setting me straight.

@skydiverD ; Darrin very very tricky of you, thanks for the smokes brother!  Taking a break from cigars for a bit so these are going to get some nice rest. 

Thanks again fellas!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    I knew those weren't Nick's sticks.  Something about it just looked odd.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't blame this on me. I know not of what you speak. Drunk bombing again Nick?
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Usaf06 said:
    james40 said:
    That's the La Imperiosa by crowned heads

Thank you sir. I didn't realize CH had so many offerings.