Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I've been Shenanigan-ed!!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Won the music trivia game a few weeks ago and sent a PM to @jarubla asking him to ship the prize to Loon Lake with my complements. Apparently, he and @Bigshizza conspired against me, because I came home from work today to find THIS...

Holy shenanigans, Batman! I think I've been had! I am stunned. The ol' humi was getting bare, and now it's filled with delicious smokey goodness again... but Jim and Jay need to sleep with one eye open for awhile...
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's great!! 
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am unfamiliar with said target.
  • Options
    Worst part was that @jarublaPMed me today that the package had reached its destination, and I was excited to see Jim's reaction. I had no idea the joke was on me! Well played, gentlemen... well played.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2016
    Doug, couldn't have happened to a better BOTL. Add being a Deep Purple fan to a BOTL, and that equals a winning human!

Thank you for playing 

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humi bare you say?!?!?! Hmmmmm!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    matkn293 said:
    Humi bare you say?!?!?! Hmmmmm!

Not any more, smart @rse!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice work u two
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Hey Farva what's that restaurant you like with all the goofy **** on the walls."  Nice!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That will teach you