Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for this cigar buy or trade

I'm looking for this particular cigar bolivar belicosos finos. If anyone has some and would like to sell or trade I'm interested.  I do have my father's cigar of the year. Let me know

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, good luck man.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Cigar708388Cigar708388 Posts: 29
    Would you want to sell a few
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ISO
    Far from that but I understand 
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Govt is not busting people for buying or trading Cuban sticks here folks...sorry, but I say it with full conviction as well.  Ship discreetly, don't say what is in it specifically, and youll be fine.  Lets not be silly here like we are doing weapons trading.
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
     :* 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    With all our talk of mail bombs it pays to tread lightly.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Not a problem there are plenty of ways to get them.I was just.asking and for anyone to sit here and say they never smoked a cuban cigar in America I would have to call a liar.
    I've never smoked a Cuban in America or anywhere else for that matter. 
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    Same here. 
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As stated before in your other thread, we don't know who you are.  Do a newb trade, stick around, be an active part of the forum then we can talk.  Until then you are just another internet lurker looking to screw some one out of their stuff.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • SecretSquirrelSecretSquirrel Posts: 864 ✭✭✭✭
    The name doesn't help either...
    MikeTodd said:
    kswildcat said:
    Same here. 
    Your a liar lol
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    MikeTodd said:
    kswildcat said:
    Same here. 
    Your a liar lol
    Never smoked one either
    kswildcat said:
    MikeTodd said:
    kswildcat said:
    Same here. 
    Your a liar lol
    Never smoked one either
    All or most of us newbs must be liars lol
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    kswildcat said:
    MikeTodd said:
    kswildcat said:
    Same here. 
    Your a liar lol
    Never smoked one either
    All or most of us newbs must be liars lol

like I said before ..... they all cut the same

ok bye. really

Are YOU  still here???
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    I guess I'll put my tail between my legs and as for my name what does that have to do.with it? It's a forum on cigars and i asked a question. Just cause your a new be doesn't mean you couldn't of smoked a cuban cigar. As for trying to rip people off that's just silly there cigars there a couple of.bucks. but never mind with this whole discussion it went just a bit too far for me.
    That was the name.the site gave me I wasn't aware I can name myself secret squirrel
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There can be only one....

This just isn't a place to pop in and buy or sell. There are a lot of other forums to do that, but this place really is more of a family. That being said, the invite is still open to hang out, get to know us, let us get to know you, and become a part.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    edited January 2016
    There's people.you can have a conversation with and theres some.you can't especially online. Face to face people are different more reserve if I came.off asking a question that's taboo I get it but to run with it is childish.there is no disrespect to people here from me I expect only the same.I have questions to ask and if people want to answer like some.did with respect I appreciate I have alot.more to ask. 
    Post edited by Cigar708388 on
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's all good, Mario.  It only looks like childish run-on because you don't know the guys here.  Don't let it chase you away.  Everybody's cool here, just give it some time.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Thanks pete....
    I'm looking for a larger humidor over100 do you recommend any. I have a diamond crown 40 but it's too small looking to upgrade.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think really hard about getting a cooler. Very easy, cheap and lots of storage!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would think really hard about getting a cooler. Very easy, cheap and lots of storage!
    cooler is the way to go.  Heck of a lot cheaper than a humidor, a lot more space for storage and probably 100% better at holding humidity.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you know for a fact (not like I knew for a fact) that you'll never ever go above 100 cigars, I'd look for a Savoy 150ct.

But as Larry said, think about a cooler.  If you start messing around with 2 or 3 humidors, or several small tupperdors, it's just more of a PITA to maintain and keep tabs on all of them.  A great option is a desktop 100-150ct. to smoke out of and show off, and a cooler for long-term storage.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis