Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I Just Got Double Tapped!

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Trades, Passes and Bombs

Came home today to see 2 packages on the table waiting patiently for me to open.

Been looking for a cigar stand and saw some really nice ones here on the forum. Asked @danielzreyes if he could hook me up with one and to let me know the cost. Well the next thing you know I have a package from him. Thank you very much for the stands. Very Cool :)

Talking to @kswildcat the other night about cigars and such. Told him (rookie mistake) that I haven’t tried Vegas 5. He said he would send me a few to sample before I go out and buy a sampler. Well when I picked up the package I noticed that it was heavy for a 5ver but thought he just tossed in some hot peppers or something like that. Boy was I wrong. He seriously hooked me up. Thank you again Randy for this over the top sampler

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sweet
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope you enjoy as much as I do. Don't see ever out growing them.

I mighta been fishin a bit on the reconquista which I only had about a week. .
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That rocks 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    Damn. I sent you some messed up ones. They're all upside-down n $hit. 
    I don't know why it did that :/ But the cigar stands rock!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln