Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Gameboys don't travel alone....

i started a thread recently in regards to Gameboys and handhelds... Mr. Bert873 found his old Gameboy and was gracious enough to send it on my way! :) needless to say... I was naive enough to believe that the Gameboy would travel solo...... MANY MANY THANKS!!!! I'm super excited to get to work on this thing and get to modding it! The cigars were and are a very pleasant tag-along. :)

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Btw... What's the cigar in the sleeve with the red Asian characters in it?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    I believe that's a Room 101 Namakubi.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit @bert873 .. Some tasty sticks in there fo  sure.. I'm sure @LiquidChaos66 have that Gameboy hot wired to talk to aliens in no time.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad everything made it safely. Can't wait to see what you do with the gameboy. 
    The gameboy needed protection. That's why there's tag a longs.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    The battery terminals need replacing. But it fires up and functions. Gots big plans for this thing! :) ok. Just a few upgrades. Lol
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good news @LiquidChaos66 ! Glad it's working