Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Greybeard137 And @Jmb_ranch. While Nick is too busy building up his post count,.............I'm available for first-time trades. 
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice 5er arrived from @silvermouse
    I shipped mine today. Thank you for this selection. The Jericho Hill is one of my favs and love anything romacraft. What's the one with the white string?
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ezra Zion Doxology. Last one you'll ever see.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll also jump in here to get a trade going.  Glad to help.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Agreed upon in PM, I will be doing @Yakster 's newb trade.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Greybeard137Greybeard137 Posts: 15
    @Bob_Luken, thanks for the mention! I'm up for first time newb trades. I don't know how the process works just yet, but I have a few good smokes and access to 5 B&M's within 10 miles of me, so I'm game! 
    edited March 2016
    @Bob_Luken, thanks for the mention! I'm up for first time newb trades. I don't know how the process works just yet, but I have a few good smokes and access to 5 B&M's within 10 miles of me, so I'm game! 
    @Greybeard137  I'll send you a pm (private message) with instructions on how to get it goin'. 
  • Greybeard137Greybeard137 Posts: 15
    Great! @Bob_Luken. Look forward to hearing from you. 
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My condolences to your mailbox graybeard.  :'(
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Wylaff said:
    Agreed upon in PM, I will be doing @Yakster 's newb trade.
    @WylaffWhen they say this on the tracking form does that mean it blew out the mailbox?

DATE & TIME
    STATUS OF ITEM
    March 24, 2016 , 3:36 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox

SPARKS, NV 89431 

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    Probably. My apartment locks the mailroom at night for our "protection".... Hopefuly I'll get to check today.

• EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    So...I guess I have my post count up enough to qualify - any sponsors looking for a young buck?
    Keep it Smokey
    I have a handful of newbie trades already going so,........ I don't wanna hog all the action.
    However, if somebody doesn't jump on your offer pretty quick @EssPee2u ,.....................I'm gonna add you to my list. Hurry up fellas, if you want him, better get him quick. 

Punched Repeatedly!

Hey! @johnnyB This forum already has you using special math? Supposed to be a fiver from you! 
    Great lineup. Looking forward to giving these a light. Thanks. 

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:

Punched Repeatedly!

Hey! @johnnyB This forum already has you using special math? Supposed to be a fiver from you! 
    Great lineup. Looking forward to giving these a light. Thanks. 

Glad they made it to you ,hope you enjoy.
    Non Crux sed lux
    EssPee2u said:
    So...I guess I have my post count up enough to qualify - any sponsors looking for a young buck?
    I'll do another if no one else will. Pm me
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

@Yakster the package arrived safe and sound, and those barber poles look delicious in person. Thank you Chris! What tobacco is in the bag? It makes me excited to find my pipe again.

That was an amateur blend from the blind Lane / Peter Stokkebye blending event, the winning blend. Not too sure what's in it, I think some Medal of Valor and some Latakia too, I liked it. 

Got @EssPee2u half of his noob trade. Has forum math down pretty good and sent some great sticks. Thanks brother... stand by.imageimage
    -- Winston Churchill

Usaf06 said:
    Got @EssPee2u half of his noob trade. Has forum math down pretty good and sent some great sticks. Thanks brother... stand by.imageimage
    Enjoy
    Keep it Smokey
    Got my tiny mailbox blown up today from Nick's end of the Newbie trade with @Usaf06 Nick this was utterly ridiculous!!!
    ALL NEW TO ME!!! Humbled to be welcome by you and all the members of this forum.
    Keep it Smokey
    edited April 2016
    Enjoy SP, stick around. I added the Tat J21 and Viaje Fullmoon because you said they were brands you wanted to try. Those are both excellent
    -- Winston Churchill

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Just noticed this . Love to join in. Noob
    Don't know what to do.
    Wow, got Wayne's package from the Newbie Trade, he hit me good with sticks I haven't tried before, they look very good.  Thanks, Wayne!

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got lit.. nice hit Wayne. 
    There's a good variety for you each from a different player in the game  :)

Albinfk said:
    Just noticed this . Love to join in. Noob
    I'll sponsor you Al. I will send you a PM with info late late tonight.
    Got it. Shipping Monday!
    @PastorJay Sent me some nice sticks to sample in his newbie trade. Looking forward to trying the Acid. I actually haven't had a infused cigar ever that I can recall. Looking forward to this one especially. Thanks Jay :)
    (My apologies for taking so long to post this)