Home Non Cigar Related
Options

The Sh^t my kids do...

WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
Those of use with kids have endless stories of the ridiculous sh^t they do. Those without kids can take heed and use protection...

I was watching Armageddon tonight. And Ben Afleck did something. I turned to my wife and quacked "Aflack!" She giggled and there was silence for about a minute. Then my 2 year old screamed "No Alflack!" while juming at me from the top of the couch... 
"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...

Comments

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Did you "duck"?
  • Options
    He damn near broke my neck. And the entire time he just stared at me while muttering "no aflack...." Whatever he thought it meant really pissed him off.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    lol 

My teenage daughter will only tell a part of something (story, question, statement, ect) then pause like she is done, and every time my wife will ask or say what, which in turns somehow triggers a defense mechanism in my daughter which then will either get mad or just storm off, lol she never seems to get the important fact out before this happens, its quite entertaining 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 13 year old step son does the same thing!! Ask him about something, he starts in the middle, then can't understand why you don't understand what he's telling you. And no matter how many times you ask him to start over and explain, he finds a new random spot to start in. 
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,711 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    My Wife does that sometimes, maybe it's her second childhood?  :D
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you read the books? Friggin hilarious!
  • Options
    There's books?