Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO....

Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been sitting here the last few days bouncing names around in this little brain housing group of mine.  But still indecisive of my target, to many choices  so I am need of assistance.  
Dont just throw a name out there put a little story behind why that person should be on the receiving end of what is about to rain down upon them. 
It can be a true story or embellish the heck out of it. 
Best story wins, leaving this open until Monday AM will be launching the invasion force after that. 

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha @skydiverD is definitely a good choice. 
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and just in case anyone needs it, I have dare-ins addy.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, now Dairn.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nick wins with the best post ever!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @genareddog ,he rescued orphans from buning orphanage,while in route to a rally that supported cigar rollers in Brazil. Who had lost their thumbs 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't top that even if I tried.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @johnnyB There once was a boy named johnnyB
    he would peep at this chick from an old oak tree.
    One day he was caught
    and then he was shot
    and now he needs help to pee.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    This is a text from Darahn. Picture proves he is lowimage
    This is phenominal!!!  Oh, and I have his addy too!!!  The LOL button is not strong enough. 

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darwin is in for a rude awakening 
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG that rocks! I feel like the winner has already been decided.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Post of the month material right there, lol. 
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Surely there is a more deserving BOTL/SOTL out there. I have faith that several others with much better backstories will be nominated here before Monday. Why, mine is barely a backstory at all; rather a poorly constructed photoshop attempt from a sick, sick individual.  He needs professional help. 

And in in case the above doesn't help........These are not the droids you're looking for.
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There once was a trucker from Kansas
    Who drove from L.A. to Manassas.
    He bombed people with cigars he bought in each city
    Oh what a bad little kitty!  @kswildcat
    (poems are hard)
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, you have to love technology.  I was going to throw Nick under the bus, but I think we have a sky diving winner.  LOL
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darrin-isms. I love it. I don't understand why you needed my addy when you were that low bro. I can dig in the Cajun shed and pull a ccom 5er for ya.  Holla... I got you if you lose this refill
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

CAS, The CCOM Forum, The VHERF, and the C word.

A brief history. I started smoking cigars in the mid 80s. Thought they smelled great and experimented with a bunch of cheap sticks. My first "humidor" was a plastic jar that had a bottle of B&B and 2 Fuentes. Obviously better than what I had smoked before, so the search was on for better smokes. The little jar got full quickly so I learned about tupperdores. That worked until I married the broom rider, and it all ended because she did not like the smell or me spending money on cigars. A few years later she was gone and CAS started again.

A new B&B, Tibeca, opened close to my new home. Great people and an amazing selection. Met a guy who made humidors and I had an antique box made of walnut, and he lined it with cedar to have my custom humidor. It holds about 80 cigars. BLISS!!!

Flash forward to finding CCOM. Daily deals, weekly specials, the sprint sale, I am a happy camper. Then I find the forum.

First stupid thing I do is see a post from @Bigshizza wanting newb addys, so I put mine out in public!!! Open mouth insert foot. 2 weeks later my humidor is full!!

Then I find the vherf. Talking to members smoking cigars and drinking beer all hours of the day and night sounds great. I learn quickly you must be careful what is said there. I have been a member of this group for 2 short months and before @avengethis and @CharlieHeis do something sneaky I will let it out that, yes, I have a co coo cooler and there is room.  

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate everyone's input. Looks like Darren is the guy that is need @skydiverD  
    looks like we need to load up on Darren next time he is town. 

• skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New job, I won't be back in town!  :D 

See, you must choose a new winner. :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least he's a  BLACKHAWKS FAN.
    Non Crux sed lux
    I have an addy and I am willing to use it!!!

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is out of town only for a week. 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    He is out of town only for a week. 
    Doesn't matter if he is in or out of town.  @Usaf06  I thought the Air Force had all the brains of the military.   You sir win with "Best story wins".    Your Package goes out this week as well

I will just send @skydiverD sticks for being a Blackhawks fan
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Bwahaha!

"Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

Well marine let me learn ya something. I didn't tell a story, I posted a picture. Well damn, never mind, that's how you guys read. 
    -- Winston Churchill

Lots of inter military love going on here.