Vherf

Comments

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,238 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be on shortly :)
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta said:
    Too dang cold here. March snow flurries.
    No garage or someplace out of the weather?  Bummer....

im on Vherf all by my lonesome...  Anybody else around ?

Would love to join you, Marty, but don't have any warm and sheltered place to spark up. Hopefully this is old man winter's last blast.
    I'll look forward to meeting you on Vherf when the weather permits, then. It'll be even nicer when we can both be sitting outside in the fresh air....  o:)
  • Options
    Who's ready?

• Options
    The party has started. YOU are invited!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15 min. No smoke but a beer instead
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Any nighthawks tonight? I may be on a little after 1:00AM central 
  • Options
    I'm on. Gimme a holler.
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    enjoying a lovely  T52. Anybody up for a vherf?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to but 4am comes early. If anyone is up to a herf tomorrow hmu after 830pm central.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    where my west coast peeps?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    I'm on. I've noticed you trying to get on but not having any success. Is your microphone muted?
  • Options
    Sorry, Marty. Apparently I'm technologically challenged. :(
  • Options
    I keep seeing your avatar pop up but no sound
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody tonight? I'm getting buried by snow. Need something to remind me of better times
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    most likely
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably so. I got to put a window unit for a/c in my room. Even with central air I need extra a/c for my humidors here... it's damn hot! Probably get on between 8 and 9
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Nolagizmo said:
    Probably so. I got to put a window unit for a/c in my room. Even with central air I need extra a/c for my humidors here... it's damn hot! Probably get on between 8 and 9
    Poor baby and all his high temperatures... boohoo
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    School is cancelled tomorrow already. Calling for 12"-14" of snow. I'm really excited
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
    86 here, enjoy
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Testing...
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options
    Testing.....
  • Options
    one.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • Options

• Options
    Three!

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to catch Nick with your post count, are you?
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    @Guitarded

We're on. Miketard! Come say Hi.
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No work tomorrow, hoping to jump on the vHerf tonight if it's not too windy out back.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Yakster said:
    No work tomorrow, hoping to jump on the vHerf tonight if it's not too windy out back.
    Must-a-been too windy? :(

• Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Bout to light up a NUB, @CharlieHeis
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Donno, it's not tonight yet... gotta take the youngest to the tutor.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )