Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

April Lottery

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
OK this month everybody that enters must pick a number between 1 and 100. If you want to play for somebody else you must also pick a number for them.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I'll pick 11, and for @webmost I'll pick 9! Thanks for last month Davis! Maybe I can "help" you out this month!
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Down for another donation

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in and the number is 7
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky number 27!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edna20 said:
    What's 68? 

You do me and I owe you one ;) 

In with 68.
    That's my guurrrlllll
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Non Crux sed lux
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭

Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43 wtf might as well keep my streak of donations running
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • EssPee2uEssPee2u Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Keep it Smokey
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For my boy @charlieHeis he gets the number 28
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    Gee thanks Brad. I just got my last box out of a gallon ziplock bag and into a tupperdor, so I guess that means I have room. @avengethis gets number 66. 
  • HrycajHrycaj Posts: 62 ✭✭
    On the cautious side that it's a trick and that's the # I would owe, can I get in on 9?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

Let me guess why Dougie, you took my number.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

In at 51

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:

Let me guess why Dougie, you took my number.
    If I picked it first, that just means it's not a winner. :)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    If I picked it first, that just means it's not a winner. :)
    Okay I'll take 59, I'll be that age by then.  Just kidding with you Dougie, but that number, like 69, has a special meaning.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll take 61 pleez
    Hrycaj said:
    On the cautious side that it's a trick and that's the # I would owe, can I get in on 9?
    I took 9 already for webmost. @Hrycaj
  • HrycajHrycaj Posts: 62 ✭✭
    Killing me @cbuck ! My backup woulda been 11!  

>> 18 please <<
    Sorry! @Hrycaj not intentional! 
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    chuck, haven't you won enough?  :D
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    But if I don't play I don't get send to the winner! Plus I'm suffering withdrawal! Haven't received any cigars in almost 2 weeks!
    Keep the entries coming.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In for @matkn293 with the number 6.  Can't type what he said when I asked his favorite number.  
    I will be drawing on Thursday so get your entries in.  I cant wait for this one :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!