Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Silvermouse lit me up!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Dude! I asked a simple question in General Discussion about reliable torch lighters, and in response my poor mailman has to go on Worker's Comp...

A genuine Xikar dual torch and a trio of bodyguards. This was a very generous and completely unnecessary gesture, sir! Shame on me for thinking the General Discussion forum was a safe zone. 

Thank you for the sticks and fire, brother. I owe you one! 
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit.  You're the man, Edward!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Edward! Nice hit. Watch out though bro puffie works with a magic dragon and returns carnage when you least expect. Couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow though puff, enjoy.
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit!
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A very nice hit - on both the giver's and receiver's part. 

• WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edward, that kicks ass! <3 
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @silvermouse great job there and a great target too!!!
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice 
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit @silvermouse , kudo's.  If you find your safe zone @Puff_Dougie pm me the addy okay?
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No place is safe. . Love seeing Puffy get blown up. Well done Edward 
  • Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    wow nice!
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is a great lighter. Nice hit!
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln