Home Non Cigar Related

you can't make this stuff up

Comments

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was my best liberal impression lol
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “After years of neglect, this administration has taken a strong stand to stiffen the protection of our borders.”

... Bill Clinton in his 1995 State of the Union Address

https://patriotpost.us/posts/44521

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But it was different then
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh?  How was it different, Johnny?? <in my Ed McMahon voice>  :p
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, uhm, uh, it just was. Stop picking on me or I will delete all your emails.

Amazing how politicians sway with the wind.

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diver43 said:

Well, uhm, uh, it just was. Stop picking on me or I will delete all your emails.

Amazing how politicians sway with the wind.

Easy, big fella. I'se jes' joshin' ya. No need to get all lathered up....  
     :p 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2017
    Not just politicians that sway in the wind. ^^^^^is this guy being a bully^^^^^
    Post edited by dirtdude on
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peopleofwalmart.com is the biggest you can't make this up I know of.
    Why would anyone do what these "people" do?
    We are not rich by any means, but if someone left this house looking like the "people" is those photos and went in public I would change the locks.
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^like an entire store of people from table #9 in the Wedding Singer. I love it......people watching at it's best

Taxpayer-funded study asked if people could smell 'asparagus pee'

Harvard spent $3million of tax payer money on this.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't it astounding how the outrage from the left is so, so selective?  Where were the loonies and the protesters when it was a Democrat saying the same things?

Less astounding of course, is that Clinton and Obama did nothing to act on their virtuous speeches, and in fact did the opposite.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Isn't it astounding how the outrage from the left is so, so selective?  Where were the loonies and the protesters when it was a Democrat saying the same things?

Yes, exactly. Very telling that they (the media and the lefties, some of them the same people) scream bloody murder when deportations happen while Trump is in the oval office but Obama deported plenty of illegals without too many folks hyperventilating over it.

BTW, is the term "illegals" too harsh? Or should I call them immigrants, even though they are here illegally? I've actually heard NBC chastising Trump for using that term. 

The traditional media outlets lean left. Seems like an obvious fact to me. Their bias is obvious. Seems like their purpose in their work is to bring down conservatives and promote liberals and liberal ideals. 

Obama, Democratic 'super group' unite to end gerrymandering, win state races, reclaim majorities

Super group? Just go away you freakin idiots. Don't they understand that they lost because of garbage like this. End gerrymandering? It was the only thing they were good at...................
    Bob_Luken said:
    peter4jc said:

Yes, exactly. Very telling that they (the media and the lefties, some of them the same people) scream bloody murder when deportations happen while Trump is in the oval office but Obama deported plenty of illegals without too many folks hyperventilating over it.

BTW, is the term "illegals" too harsh? Or should I call them immigrants, even though they are here illegally? I've actually heard NBC chastising Trump for using that term. 

The traditional media outlets lean left. Seems like an obvious fact to me. Their bias is obvious. Seems like their purpose in their work is to bring down conservatives and promote liberals and liberal ideals. 

The proper term, no matter how thick your rose colored glasses are, is CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS or just plain CRIMINAL. Why is this so hard to grasp? 

If you want to get an eyeful at the local level go sit in on an open court session. Go to your local social services agency and look at who is in line for handouts. Talk to a cop on the local patrol. Of course idiots like a lot of celebrities never see any of this.
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I have to do to see a lot of illegals is go to the Walmart at night... especially on a Saturday or Sunday, it will be packed with 70% of the store more than likely illegal aliens.

The thing that pisses me off is almost all of them drive fu***** 45.... the speed limit is 55-65 most places and damn near everyone drives 5-20 over except for the illegals they drive 10-20 under.

If their trying to blend in going 45 with 8 people in a POS extended cab truck ain't the way to do it! 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    You are all xenophobes
    They are all dreamers

Watched Police live the other night.
    They were doing Boarder patrol.
    One of the criminal immigrants, detainees, returnees, adventurers, miscreants, visitors, shoppers, importers, was 5 months pregnant.
    Gee, I wonder how much that will cost the Taxpayers, us, we, you and me, people who work, legal immigrants, law abiding citizens.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Commander in Tweets latest batch of lies. Even his insane clown posse can't back up what he is saying. 

This President and his White House Staff is an uttter fuckinggg joke. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What did he do now?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    dirtdude said:
    What did he do now?
    Considering the number of tweets it might be easier to list the things he hasn't done.
    Well, here's a fairly complete list of what he hasn't done, far as I can remember:

1. When he spouts a lie, he doesn't do it with the practiced calm smiling & circumspect mendacity of a career politician. He just blurts out his bullschidt like an ordinary Joe.

I think that's most all of the list. 

I don't think he's gonna change at 70. You don't make a name in reality TV if butter won't melt in your mouth.

• YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they want to listen to my wife giving me the shopping list or my writing on the cigar blogs, so be it.  

I have no intentions of planning terrorist activities or doing bad things.  If they can prevent the loss of life through a terrorist attack, I'm for it.