Home Non Cigar Related

Work blahs.

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ever been at work and mostly thru the day and just get to the point where you've had enough and it's time to home, even though it's not quitting time?

Today is one of those days. LOL!
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday I put my head in my hands, then on the desk, and just stopped. When questioned I said, "I just don't want to be here anymore." lol I was just fed up completely but had a meeting scheduled later so I had another coffee and sucked it up.
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get that way all the time
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    I get that way all the time
    When do you work,,, your always on vherf.  :)
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm self-employed and refuse to fire myself, though sometimes I wish I would. Not only that, I refuse to let myself retire until I'm at least 75.
    edited May 2016
    Funny you posted this today.   On the way home I was Looking at the mileage on my car, did the math and came up with this interesting fact.  In the last 14 months I have spent the equivalent of 46 days sitting behind the steering wheel  of my car,,, depressing
    kswildcat said:
    ^^^^^ rookie.....

Sorry had to lol  :)
    Lmao I thought to myself while typing this that you would chime in on that
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^^^LOL! @kswildcat
    Kind of funny, when my service truck is broken, it's probably the only time it isn't rolling down the highway.

Or, if it's broken too severely, I get vacation time, while it's fixed. LOL!

Odd that the mechanic takes vacation time to have his service truck fixed?
    If it's that broken, then I don't have the provisions to fix it in a timely manner.
    Dealership can get it done usually in a few days.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am right there most of the time, just not an office guy. I am out on a couple day road trip now so got a reprieve
    A little dirt never hurt
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tony, you just need to hang in there a couple more years!

Or, I could teach you to roast coffee and you could be independently wealthy like me... or, I could teach you how to stay in your happy place and live in a fantasy world like I do.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The nice thing is, my office door locks. LOL!
    But you know, a coffee grinder going every time someone tries to talk to me, could be fun.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A hand grinder is what I use at work. Does great and I take It to sites too.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    ^^^^LOL! @kswildcat
    Kind of funny, when my service truck is broken, it's probably the only time it isn't rolling down the highway.

Or, if it's broken too severely, I get vacation time, while it's fixed. LOL!

Odd that the mechanic takes vacation time to have his service truck fixed?
    If it's that broken, then I don't have the provisions to fix it in a timely manner.
    Dealership can get it done usually in a few days.
    When that happens you probably deserve a vacation.  I dang sure don't do repairs on my Lil pickups or bike. 

If truck breaks down I can usually come up with something to get it to a shop, I don't sit along the side of the road if I don't have to. If it's in the shop at home I refuse to get into another truck until a it's fixed, no matter how hard they push. What they gonna do fire me? Pfffft be doing me a favor..lol