Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

kswildcat visited my mailbox with total Ruination!

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
Good Lord, Randy! 

Dudes have been so kind to me and Mrs. Puff in celebrating our 30th, and just when I thought I could fade back into obscurity, @kswildcat goes full nuclear and hits me with this...

As if a whole frickin' box of MOWs wasn't enough, he sends a platoon of bodyguards and some bad azz Pittsburgh Steelers gear! 

And, yes, the crazy cat sent me a w.h.o.r.e for my wedding anniversary. LOL! 

I am beyond blown away by this over-the-top gift, brother man! Thank you. Tomorrow I'll be putting out applications for a second job so that I can begin to pay back the unbelievable generosity of this incredible community of BOTLs. 
"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AWESOME!!
    HA............ HA........... HA!
    Ok, I feel better now.

But does he realize that now you and I have a reason to punish him?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    AWESOME!!
    HA............ HA........... HA!
    Ok, I feel better now.

But does he realize that now you and I have a reason to punish him?

Oh, we definitely need to talk!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm thinking the Randy-man musta hit the lottery so now he's playing like he's the candy-man....  Yuk, yuk. 
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to like this wildcat!  I like his style.  Haha
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO trucker driver is blowing the  S H I T out of u old schoolers. Well done @kswildcat
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• kswildcatkswildcat Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In my defense the box was supposed to be for the box you was wanting. Didn't know if it would work or not but sent anyway, and you did not specify EMPTY. That and I'm to lazy to take them out.

I sure hope Mrs. Puffy not to mad at me for the hoe, I know you wanted to try it and skull & bones.. Being a fellow Steeler fan I always got me eyeballz peeled for kewl burg stuff..
    kswildcat said:
    In my defense the box was supposed to be for the box you was wanting. Didn't know if it would work or not but sent anyway, and you did not specify EMPTY. That and I'm to lazy to take them out.

I sure hope Mrs. Puffy not to mad at me for the hoe, I know you wanted to try it and skull & bones.. Being a fellow Steeler fan I always got me eyeballz peeled for kewl burg stuff..
    You're nuts, dude! Hit me up next trip through Pittsburgh so I can buy you  beer, and a cigar... and a car, or something. :)
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that is awesome. Well done
    edited May 2016
    Feel free to ship.. You have my address.. ROFL...  Serious tho, shaking your hand is on my to do list..
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done!
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy is on a roll, nice hit bro
    A little dirt never hurt
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit Randy,on a great target.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting to wonder what this cat is transporting across the country
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

OK I'm here.  Where are you?
    No "h" dude. You can't fool me! :)
    You did not specify state... It's pronounced the same so it counts, I read the rule book.   :D
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kswildcat said:
    You did not specify state... It's pronounced the same so it counts, I read the rule book.   :D
    And so is Ho and hoe, but I can assure you, they ain't the same:hushed:
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Holy cow Randy, that's a fantastic hit right there, and a lure, nice job bro.  You're just a **** cat deep down aren't you.  

Like the new profile pic Dougie.