Home General Discussion

MONSTER LOVE TO TIMB!!!! lol

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭

I have been watching the daily deals for a long time now. Ive seen deals come and go and miss them by a few days depending on when my paycheck dropped. I missed the last run of Undercrown Shades.... Made a post about if there was a system or not for the daily deals and along comes @Timb ! he did some digging and found the last time the deal was run and next thing I know he made arrangements for it to run again today! :)

THIS is what I love about this site. The reps and a vast majority of the members here... have a heart. He didn't have to go out of his way to re-run this deal but he did. Sir, I tip my hat to you! My order is in and my loyalty continues to grow stronger and stronger to CCOM. Thank you! :)

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A while back, Miss Kelly did the same for me on some cigars that were on the Daily Deal that I wasn't able to get the order in before it expired. 
    I emailed her and she said no problem and set up the order.

I've found that if you have a good rep, emailing them is the best thing to do.
    Most often, they can work out somthing that you'll like.

Footnote: Just so I'm clear, having a problem with someone on the forum is one thing, but gets old after you drag it out too long.
    Let it go.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    A while back, Miss Kelly did the same for me on some cigars that were on the Daily Deal that I wasn't able to get the order in before it expired. 

Footnote: Just so I'm clear, having a problem with someone on the forum is one thing, but gets old after you drag it out too long.
    Let it go.

I was referring to DZR and his sexy sock pics.... Getting all us all worked up and tingly inside and never sending us his used socks.... ;)
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:

Let it go.

I was referring to DZR and his sexy sock pics.... Getting all us all worked up and tingly inside and never sending us his used socks.... ;)
    I thought Tony was referring to your secret admirer, and your uncanny ability to rack up the disagrees.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    0patience said:

Let it go.

I thought Tony was referring to your secret admirer, and your uncanny ability to rack up the disagrees.
    Oh he was. Lol :) but I also wanted to take the opportunity to call out DZR and his sexy socks. 
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve, email me (tblythe@ cigar.com) and when im back tmmr we can figure something out.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    Thx Liquid!  Throwing some Shade worked out this time.