Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @onestrangeone, had this for early Father's Day midway through our ride in the mountains right next to the Cache La Poudre river. Thank you Nathan this was a truly magnificent cigar and very grateful to be able to try it for the very first time, wish I had a lot more because wow they are good, will be hanging onto that last one for a while!!!! 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:
    @rsherman24
    The CX2 is a cameroon and personally, I think it's CAO's best cameroon. It's price point is great, but unfortunately, it seems to be available at one place now online.
    Not sure about B&Ms.
    @0patience
    Cameroon, now I recognize the flavor.  Love them, but usually don't smoke because they crack or flake apart.  I nubbed that and never had an issue.  PM me with details on who sells them please.
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭

From da Shizza paired with crown royal winter rye

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 26,454 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two tasty sticks tonight on the vherf  with the BoTLs that sent them, Black Market Vandal from @Wylaff and a Salmon Patty from @Patrickbrick, thanks for the great sticks, guys. imageimage
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 11,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks @Woodguarden. That was fantastic!! Nubbed that thing as far as I could go image
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    @avengethis, had this while I did some yard work and garage work yesterday, thank you Brad this thing was frigging awesome and was one tasty little SOB! Harvested 2003 and rolled 2006, what a brilliant Camacho!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Couple nights back at a herf with @firetruckguy Brett had a La Palina Goldie Laguito No. 5 from @OchoZacho that was outta this world, and wrapped up with an Ashton Symmetry Corona that Brett had given me. Paired with some Crown Northern Harvest Rye I gave to Brett as a gift and some New Belgium Fat Tire with pulled pork slow roasted on the BBQ and beans and fresh sweet corn. What a great night thanks brother ;)

@danielzreyes Stogie Stand sock **** 

Brett
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    @avengethis, had this while I did some yard work and garage work yesterday, thank you Brad this thing was frigging awesome and was one tasty little SOB! Harvested 2003 and rolled 2006, what a brilliant Camacho!

Brett
    Gotta love old Camacho!! It's sad what happened to them :(
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    @Lee.mcglynn it was a real nice treat for sure! Damn shame they aren't the same anymore but without Christian it went to hell in a hand basket. 

Brett
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    @Lee.mcglynn it was a real nice treat for sure! Damn shame they aren't the same anymore but without Christian it went to hell in a hand basket. 

Brett
    @90+_Irishman yup but the crazy thing is Christians new stuff can't even amount to it! Personally I've gotten the pleasure to smoke 10yr old Camacho and LFD stuff and it's incredible! I just can't see new Camacho ending so well
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Enjoying a Partagas Cifuentes from @Bob_Luken while waiting for him to jump on the vHerf.

• Options
    Yeah, that Partagas was very nice, had some good age on it too... creamy, earthy, and nice pepper.  Thanks again @Bob_Luken and good seeing you on the vHerf.

• Options
    Da Shizza ..first fallen angel I think. Tastes like a diesel unlimited by aj. Great stick!! Thank man!
  • Options
    @RCY_Cigars, this is a bit late but I was still smoking cigs when Cael turned 3 this past February. But quite smoking cigs and since it was just Father's Day I lit up my yearly My Father No. 4 Lancero from the box that Rick sent me when Cael was born. Every year I get to smoke one from the box and after three years this is one of the most memorable smokes I've had in quite some time, and with the quality of sticks I've been smoking lately that says something. Here's to you Rick, thank you again brother this was and is still one of the most special things thank you so much!!

Humbly,
    Brett
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    @Chuck_N. Been over two years since he sent me this one according to my sticker. 
  • Options
    Holy cats back from the land of the lost, great to see you Rob how you been?!?

@FireRob

Brett
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    A 2014 Man O' War Puro Authentico Corona Maduro from @CharlieHeis paired with some flash brewed iced coffee.  Nice way to start the evening.

Had to go out and buy some roasted coffee today, my Niece has been blowing through my home roasted coffee like a maniac, I think she uses 2 or 3 times the coffee to brew than I do, I'll have to see if she'd like some friendly brewing tips.

Thanks, Charlie, for a nice stick!

Post edited by Yakster on
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Steve, loved it
  • Options
    Smoked a crowned heads Buckingham palace from Nathan. Thanks bro it was excellent! Sorry no pic I was on my phone on vherf. @onestrangeone
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    A nice Joya Red on a Mai Tai Friday afternoon. Thanks @Usaf06! Sorry, no pics. Can't handle a camera when drinking Mai Tais.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • Options
    johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Stubble this was delicious,thank you kindly Sir
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Options
    Great cigar Jimbo.. Thanks!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @curtpick
    Thanks buddy!!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first from the Unico series, a Dirty Rat. Thanks for a delicious smoke @Oneisnone.image
  • Options
    My first from the Unico series, a Dirty Rat. Thanks for a delicious smoke @Oneisnone.image
    We need to bring him back
    -- Winston Churchill