Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Coolest Thing Ever

peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,398 ✭✭✭✭✭
Now I'm not saying this wouldn't apply to a bunch of the BORKs here, but after getting to know Jeremy @Glock1975 and meeting him in Chicago, I'd say he's one of those rare people that if he's your friend, you've got the truest friend possible.  On the flip side, I'd guess if you needed to be hurt, you would'nt want him being the one to put the hurt on you.

Anyway, he lit me up pretty good here today.  Talk about sticks you haven't tried... there's only one here that I've even heard of before.  And a couple beers, made by the master!  I think it is so stinkin' cool to get a beer, brewed by a buddy, that has my coffee in it.  My head is spinning!

This could've gone in the thread Jeremy started with the tracking numbers, but it's so cool, it just had to have its own thread.

Thanks Jeremy!!!!!!
"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Comments

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is awesome as hell. What a line up there. Another deserving beat down. Great people and great smokes right here!!!
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW!!  Just, WOW. Youze iz a celebritty, Peter, old boy....   :p
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,165 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome. Glock's the man.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. I don't know what to say.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,040 ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome hit Jeremy. Couldn't of happened to better guy.

• johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very awesome,the coffee man gets roasted 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy my friend, hope u like the beer. If not I blame your coffee, lol just kidding. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Good to see you getting some love coffee guy. Enjoy!!

nice grouping Glock!! 2 to the chest.  :)
  • GuitardedGuitarded Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice Jeremy! Well done! 
    Friends don't let good friends smoke cheap cigars.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I don't know what they are either (not unusual for me)but look great. Nice hit @Glock1975. Peter will have to give us review.
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Yep that rocks
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy I remember you talking about trying to make the coffee stout. I'm glad you went through with it. Beautiful hits.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Wylaff said:
    Jeremy I remember you talking about trying to make the coffee stout. I'm glad you went through with it. Beautiful hits.
    Oh your in my list too. Very soon.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy as always you are one of the classiest guys out there, it's an honor calling you a friend great job man!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Glock1975 said:
    Wylaff said:
    Oh your in my list too. Very soon.
    I look forward to trying it :blush:
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool.  Return bomb on the coffee man with his own coffee.  And a "Love Jeremy"  What exactly happened in Chicago?
    Usaf06 said:
    Very cool.  Return bomb on the coffee man with his own coffee.  And a "Love Jeremy"  What exactly happened in Chicago?
    You will just have to come to find out but here is a clueimage
    U sum ****. I thought this went away. And I love all my brothers lol
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975 said:
    Usaf06 said:
     <3 
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

They seem to have the sideways hug perfected. Just to be sure nothing touches...

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975 said:
    Usaf06 said:
    This hurt me to see, I thought what we had was something special Jerm.... #heartbroken. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love is in the air!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is totally awesome! 
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pretty damn cool
    A little dirt never hurt