Home Non Cigar Related

Ever worked with one of those people?

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
That when you are listening to them, all you can think is, "This guy is totally mental."

One of the manglers, I mean managers, that I have to deal with, I totally expect to come in one day and find that he's lost it.

I keep wanting to get that commercial that has the, "That's not how it works. That's not how any of this works." And play it over and over for him.

One of those guys that you just want to walk up and go, " What are you doing? Do you even know?"
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    That was at least half of the people I work with that bring calls up to me... Drove me batchit crazy and felt like I would have accomplished more by having them sticking their head in a blender. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ... not for long
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah pretty much daily.  Everybody is an expert in real estate now a days.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not any more.  I work with a bunch of really smart people. 
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was sitting in a meeting to bring in a new client. My boss and I were trying to explain one of the processes to our corporate sponsor. For 30 freaking minutes this guy kept repeating the same stupid question. We'd answer it and he's say "I got that. It all makes sense, but (insert dumbass question)"

After 30 minutes I muted the phone, turned to my boss, and said "He makes 4 times what I do. I have real work to do" and walked out.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • SasquatchSasquatch Posts: 307 ✭✭✭
    Wylaff said:
    I was sitting in a meeting to bring in a new client. My boss and I were trying to explain one of the processes to our corporate sponsor. For 30 freaking minutes this guy kept repeating the same stupid question. We'd answer it and he's say "I got that. It all makes sense, but (insert dumbass question)"

After 30 minutes I muted the phone, turned to my boss, and said "He makes 4 times what I do. I have real work to do" and walked out.
    You know the phone wasn't muted........
    :)