Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

NHL Playoff Bracket Pool 2016

124»

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're welcome Doug, enjoy!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel more beat up than a Sharks defenseman! Gibby hip checked me today with this beautiful assortment...

"When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Sorry... pic didn't load...

Awesome sticks @jgibv! What's the one with the crest?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great hit John and agree wth Doug, what's the one with the crest? Love th gothic Celtic cross in one corner of the shield, have a necklace that looked just like it. 

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I'm so slow in getting this out, Puff Daddy.

9505 5109 8367 6177 0018 84
    Glad you like them, brother. Wish I could have sent more. 
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Puff_Dougie; the cigar with the crest is one of my local bnm's house blend.  The owners names are Brian and Steve and they created "B/S" cigar company....that's their first (and only so far) release. But I hear they have plans for more.  Hope you like em 

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv said:
    @Puff_Dougie; the cigar with the crest is one of my local bnm's house blend.  The owners names are Brian and Steve and they created "B/S" cigar company....that's their first (and only so far) release. But I hear they have plans for more.  Hope you like em 

Very nice! I'll look forward to trying it! Thanks again!
    Thanks, @CharlieHeis! Awesome selection right there! Stoked to try the Jalapeño! 

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9505 5137 0226 6179 0035 42 sorry for the delay, enjoy!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
    Dang! Are you the last one? Home Depot is running out of mailboxes.
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also have one that's ready too send your way,sorry about my delay. I put the PRO in procrastination 
    Non Crux sed lux
    Headed your way 
    Again sorry for the delay 
    Non Crux sed lux
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    johnnyB said:
     I put the PRO in procrastination 
    I'm using this.
    The old one-two punch from @Patrickbrick and @johnnyB landed today...

Lots of great looking sticks here that I've never tried and a few I've never even heard of before! Thanks, brothers! 

I hope this is over now. 
    edited June 2016
    You're welcome Doug,glad they made it.
    Non Crux sed lux
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The old one-two punch from @Patrickbrick and @johnnyB landed today...

Lots of great looking sticks here that I've never tried and a few I've never even heard of before! Thanks, brothers! 

I hope this is over now. 
    Aquitaine for the win
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suck at life Doug and am just getting these out.  However I need your addy.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    I suck at life Doug and am just getting these out.  However I need your addy.

Dad gummit! I thought this was done! 
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    @Bigshizza Jimbo I'm sorry I've been so busy with life..... I have not forgotten about this ...... If you would be so kind to send me your addy in Loon Lake it would be great. Congrats and this will be in the air soon......
    Every time this thread drops off the first page somebody else piles on! This one came today from @avengethis...

What a great selection! Over the top, as usual, sir! Muchas gracias! 
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they made it safely.  Enjoy, that is a lot of my favorites in there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White