Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

How does bombing work

I enjoy a fine hand rolled smoke now and again but somewhat new to it and wanting to try some new kinds
Tagged:

Answers

• Cigar-737243Cigar-737243 Posts: 2
    Bombs away
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what this means...are you asking to be bombed or are you sending bombs?
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Dry begging"?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did soiledorder lose his account and start a new one?
    Just wondering outloud.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's like putting blood in the water with a bunch of sharks... This could get interesting. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    You send me nothing but great cigars!
    Money can't buy taste
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    0patience said:
    Did soiledorder lose his account and start a new one?
    Just wondering outloud.
    I think I met this Soiled guy's wife at Walmart today.

Dude... get your s h i t together your wife soiled herself. 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Just in case you are legit. Welcome @Cigar-737243. Slow down and settle in first. You need to get your bearings before you begin to talk about trading and bombing. We don't know you yet. We don't trust strangers enough to trade with them until they have been here for a little while. Don't take it personal because we seem suspicious of newcomers. It's normal for us to be protective of this place we call home.

"There's no place like home."

And, we are all under the spell of the leaf.

"These things must be done delicately... or you hurt the spell." 

Read up on everything we post here.
    Change your screen name to something more personal.
    Introduce yourself over in the-newbie-welcoming-thread.
    Tell us about yourself and your experience with cigars up to this point.

http://forum.cigar.com/discussion/3027/the-newbie-welcoming-thread/p153

well said @Bob_Luken the best way to get involved! and welcome 
    The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump

Been seeing a lot of new names, introduce yourselves here.

:)
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • BigDaddyBigDaddy Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    @Cigar-737243
    First, don't take anything personally from these guys. I've been here since April and a newbie here myself. 
    Although there ARE a great group of guys here, they just don't warm up to strangers real easily.  From the pics and post I've seen, they are a very generous family. But just like any other family you have to prove yourself first before the flood gates open up. because so many are so generous they have been taken advantage of many times. 
    Just hang out, be patient and get to know everyone. 
    Visit the newbie section and ask to be sponsored. 

Good luck. 
    Danny B
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's July 6th and I am still waiting on my bomb. WTH.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    It's July 6th and I am still waiting on my bomb. WTH.
    In the same boat no awesome cigars have been sent...so what's with the bombing?!?! @Cigar-737243 you've really proven to is your no more then a sad mooch!! Seriously if you sent anyone anything even dog rockets I'd respect you. But you are a true sign of why people get mad and bitter
    Money can't buy taste
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • BigDaddyBigDaddy Posts: 124 ✭✭✭
    Bob_Luken said:
    Oh man!  I picture @Lee.mcglynn doing this. 
    JJ Lee. 
    Danny B
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump

Been seeing a lot of new names, introduce yourselves here.

:)
    So this is where this went!  I was just trying to bump the Newbie Welcoming Thread.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain