Home General Discussion

What Cigar related gifts did you get for Christmas?

JZJZ Posts: 827
For those who would like to share!! Post pics too if you would like! Merry Christmas everyone.

Comments

• JZJZ Posts: 827
    I just returned from exchanging gifts on my side of the family. I received a 75 to 100 count glass top humidor, beads, and a travel humidor with travel beads tube. Krieg got me an Oliva 6 cigar sampler last week too, and Dferree got me a Patel Bros Super Toro an Acid Kuba Maduro and a can of Xikar fuel! So far so good, still have my wife and her family tomorrow.
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    None, unfortunately my family doesn't support my hobby. Sounds like you did quite well. Have a Merry Christmas.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Most likley nothing haha, but my step-mother did ask me what my favorites were about a week ago. Keeping my fingers crossed!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Only what I bought myself!
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I got a 5 pack of RP 1990s from a friend. Not sure if the girlfriend got me anything cigar related, we'll see in a few hours.

On a sidenote, my bday is next week and my woman will be getting me a Tat Regio. Very excited for that.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A subscription to Cigar Aficionado.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Only what I bought myself!
    Ditto.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I picked this guy up: Tubos Sampler 2 x Bolivar #2 Tubos 2 x Bolivar #3 Tubos 2 x H upmann Coronas Major Tubos 2 x Cohiba Siglo II Tubos 1 x Cohiba Siglo VI Tubos 2 x Montecristo Tubos 2 x Hoyo De Monterrey Coronations Tubos 2 x Romeo Y Julieta Churchill Tubos

• ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Diamondog:
    I picked this guy up: Tubos Sampler 2 x Bolivar #2 Tubos 2 x Bolivar #3 Tubos 2 x H upmann Coronas Major Tubos 2 x Cohiba Siglo II Tubos 1 x Cohiba Siglo VI Tubos 2 x Montecristo Tubos 2 x Hoyo De Monterrey Coronations Tubos 2 x Romeo Y Julieta Churchill Tubos

I am very jelous.. Nice score!
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I bought myself a box of La Cuna Bin No. 85 Habano Churchills.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:

Oh man! Oh man! That is just beautiful. I need to send you some money for a care package ;)
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    got a humidor and 3 anejos that i know of so far. we shall see what tomorrow brings
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I got a Super nice All glass one cigar ashtray from my future brother-in-law...

That was a thoughtful gift!!!!

I'm thinking on buying myself a box of Monte No. 4's and a Box of something else... Either Lusitania's or Ramon Allone Specially Selected.... or if I'm feeling crazy, skip the Monte's and put it all towards a Cohiba Robusto's....... I'm TORN!!!!
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    Well, color me tickled. I lied in my previous post. My little brother is in a touring company of Wizard of Oz. He was in Memphis last week. There is a tobacconist by near where he was staying and he picked me up a Cain Maduro, Padron 1926, and a house blend. I am very happy.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Nice Diamondog. A whole weeks worth of great smokes for you and a friend.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a CA subscription from my wife and a Xikar cutter engraved with my initials from my son. I did well.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    my girlfriend got me a nice clear ashtray. and a rocky patel diplomat 5 flame lighter. pretty sweet. merry christmas everyone. time to light up a pepin blue.
  • havanaalhavanaal Posts: 155 ✭✭
    From office staff: Premium assortment, climaxing with Opus X, Tempus, and Man o War Ruination. From wife: Premium assortment, climaxing with Gurkha Beauty, AF Viejo. From son #1 Gift card to local B&M, from son #2 Gift card to same B&M. Since I don't have any more room in the humidor, I may use the gift cards to upgrade. On the other hand...
    Well, aside from all the other cigar stuff I bought in the last week I just got myself 4 Anejo Sharks. I went to the store that is actually open and got them for $15.50 a piece. I have been dreaming about them all night!
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Nothing. However I did download the "Cigar Register" and put in my collection & Humi (pretty cool & free too). Guess I can buy what I want for myself. I did get my Father In-Law a subscription to C.A. (he's my Herfin' Buddy)
    Well in addition to my Christmas Eve gifts I received a CAO MX2 ashtray, 5 CAO MX2 Toros and a Xikar Trezo Lighter!!! My wife is awesome!
  • My wife gave me a box of Patel Bros Toro 6x60 cigars and season tickets to our minor league baseball team games. Gosh I love this woman!
    bwcarter54:
    My wife gave me a box of Patel Bros Toro 6x60 cigars and season tickets to our minor league baseball team games. Gosh I love this woman!
    bwcarter, that's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year!
  • I got some outdoor furniture for the garage from my wife.  This is making smoking out here a whole lot better.  I have an awesome wife.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    My wife gave ma a God of Fire & Prometheus lighter set and a box of Partagas.....awesome!
    You will not regret that choice! Hiba's over Monte's any day of the week!
    havanaal:
    From office staff: Premium assortment, climaxing with Opus X, Tempus, and Man o War Ruination. From wife: Premium assortment, climaxing with Gurkha Beauty, AF Viejo. From son #1 Gift card to local B&M, from son #2 Gift card to same B&M. Since I don't have any more room in the humidor, I may use the gift cards to upgrade. On the other hand...
    No doubt, I have another 15 bad boys on the way and no room, have about a week to clear space or buy another lol
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Sounds like you guys got some great gifts. My girlfriend suprised me with a sampler of 1 of each size of Anejos as well as an Arturo Fuente Christmas tree ornament. I had told her earlier this week that I wanted to order the sampler and a couple Anejo #46 singles after Christmas, and to see if they had any ornaments left, but she already had this stuff wrapped under the tree. Sweet.
    And then I sent my father to the same store and he picked me up another 5 Anejo Sharks which I paid for of course.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    My wife blessed me with a 40 count burled wood Spanish cedar Line Humidor... with extras... a nice Travel perfecto PVC adjustable,Humidification pocket humi. and a good assortment of Sticks from Rocky Patel. Shes an awesome Wife! Happy Holidays to me? and to you!