Home Non Cigar Related

Trump Sucks.

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
That's all.  I know I've just alienated the majority of the forum but **** it.  He sucks he has no substance. He prays of the intellectually immature with his fear mongering,  How can one take him seriously? 
-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vote Arnold. LOL!
    At least it might be entertaining. The FDA would pop a gasket. LOL!

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are we just getting what we deserve?  2 freak shows. :(
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neither of the 2 big party candidates are good options.  Other party options are a little more of a better option but have no chance so what do you do?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it amusing that so many people spout off that you shouldn't vote for this person or that person, but hardly anyone is saying you SHOULD vote for this person or that person.
    It's amazing that a party is almost split and has people saying that they are now leaning to an independant. 

When I was younger, I remember the different parties concentrated on trying to explain to people why they SHOULD vote for their candidate.
    Today, they only concentrate on why you shouldn't vote for the other guy.

When you ask them why you should vote for the person they are supporting, most folks get the deer in the headlights look.
    If a person can convince me with an intelligent and reasonable pitch as to why their candidate is acceptable, I have no problem with listening, but I haven't heard anything reasonable for either one yet.

And then I read that a news reporter made comments that the Trump supporters were upset because Hawkings used big words to talk down Trump.
    Which leads me to believe the reporter was a Clinton supporter and is inferring that Trump supporters are neanderthals. 

I've seen some very intelligent people side with both sides and have arguments on the merits of either side, but all agree that the negatives of both are extremely overwhelming. 
    And then you have the idea of, do our votes really make any difference or is this all predetermined?

Personally, I'm on the fence watching the fireworks and still trying to figure out what each would bring to the table.

In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally I believe he doesn't want to get elected. I am sure there is a windfall somewhere in this for Trump Inc. 

Both candidates are all we got, which is a mess. 

Yea I know vote Independent. I don't think an ind. has carried a state since over 50 or more years ago. let alone an election.

And to think we have 4 more months of this clown show. 

Looks like I will be doing my usual write in Ballet for Winnie the Pooh.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When ever I'm asked "who are you voting for", i just respond with "what state do i live in".  After their response i say "exactly, so why bother voting".
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience said:

......Which leads me to believe the reporter was a Clinton supporter and is inferring that Trump supporters are neanderthals. 

Aren't all reporters Clinton supporters?  Probably not all, but we all know the media is hugely biased toward the liberals. 

Level playing field??  Fuggedaboutit!!  
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's always between a giant douche and a **** sandwich.image
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jgibv said:
    Trump and Clinton may be getting all the media spotlight......

But what's more important is that ALL 435 SEATS in the House of Representatives as well as 34 SEATS in the Senate are up for election this November. 

Please become familiar with your local Congressional candidates and vote for those positions as well. 
    Well said sir, well said.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hat.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Usaf06 said:
    But trump will make you build a wall and also make you pay for it lmao!!
    Money can't buy taste
    One interesting thing that has never happened in my lifetime has come from all this. 

For the first time I know of we can be sure of one thing.

The next President will not be a Republican, although it might be Trump.

But...
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    Ya know, Trump could very well turn out to be the current era's Harry Truman. Think about it.....   ;)
  • Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    When i read that Trump sucks my initial reasponse was gonna be Hillary swallows. But thats where monica came in sooooo
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

Well, to be fair, I can readily understand why ol' Slick Willy would rather not play in his own back yard. There's a reason dumpy Hillary wears nothing but pantsuits, n'est ce pas??   B)
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Hillary simply didn't enjoy cigars....
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Possibly so. 

I've read somewhere that she has legs like a piano - for whatever that's worth. If true, it would kinda explain the 'pantsuit' thing. 

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Id love to get into one of my old political rants that got me into trouble here with some guys years ago lol.  Marta, Lee, and Amos were around in those days lol.  

Sadly however I think I've gotten more depressed and disappointed in humanity instead of the anger I once had.  Its like watching two turds argue which smells worse....and people spending their limited time viewing-----and hell, I'm one of them. 
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor said:
    Id love to get into one of my old political rants that got me into trouble here with some guys years ago lol.  Marta, Lee, and Amos were around in those days lol.  

Sadly however I think I've gotten more depressed and disappointed in humanity instead of the anger I once had.  Its like watching two turds argue which smells worse....and people spending their limited time viewing-----and hell, I'm one of them. 
    Lmao!! @Vulchor it's bad when people in the same party are telling each other to vote Hillary! Crap I wish we could have a redo but at this point it comes down to pulling straws
    Money can't buy taste
    I kinda have to agree about the two turds bit. But, as I keep saying, it's always been a choice of the lesser of two evils. 

It's made a little easier this time, though. Ya got one candidate who definitely needs to be behind bars and one who's brash, impulsive, and insulting. For me, it's easy. Why in h3ll would I vote for someone who needs prison time?
    I watched a good portion of Trump's speech yesterday morning, the one in which he made the off-hand joke about "well, maybe the 2nd amendment people could...".  As I watched, I find myself thinking "yes...ok...he's right about that..."  and the occasional "oh for goodness sakes that's dumb", etc., then he got to the 2nd amendment joke, watched him back it up a little; "That would be a terrible day", and didn't think much about it.

Then I watched the media spend the entire rest of the morning playing wag-the-dog, blowing everything so far out of proportion as to make me realize that they must think we're all really really stupid.

I now favor Trump a LOT more than I did before.  He did not "call for Hillary's assassination" or any other such nonsense.  It came nowhere near the definition of incindiary speech that they wanted everyone to believe.  If he can't make a remark like that, Bill Maher can't have a TV show. 

"But Bill Maher isn't running for President" will be the reply.  No, but he is trying to influence the public. 
    It's called Freedom of Speech.

BTW, I love Bill Maher, although he's wrong about several things, but I would never curtail his rights.

or Trumps.