Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First time having one of these and it's awesome! Got it in a trade from @avengethis thanks brother!
  • Options
    WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Antiguadad by My Father! Nice!image
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five Vegas Edition Limitada 2016 while roasting Burundi Busiga Maururi. 
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor!image
  • Options

Thank you @Puff_Dougie great cigar
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see three sticks with no ice cream on them, @cbuck... congratulations!
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • Options
    an impossibly tightly rolled Buena Vista toro. It did open up a bit as the tobacco warmed but it was a struggle. Too bad, it is good tobacco and I, in my newbieness, grabbed a few boxes when they went on sale for $20/for 10, shoulda known. Beautiful boxes though. Might see how it does in a pipe or grind some for snuff.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a big fan of Beuna Vista, rare to have a tight one and I think overall the construction and taste is outstanding, its a classic favorite of mine and one worth having!

Sorry it gave you trouble there Edward but hope the next one treats you well I love love love those!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Intemperance BA XXI box press
  • Options
    Thanks to Jeff Hilker for this mornings Nub Connie, 1/15 @thehilk thanks man :)

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Thanks George delicious with my coffee this morning @The3Stogies

Cap app cracked and peeled on me though, been having lots of construction issues past two days dammit. 

Brett
  • Options
    Ryan1990Ryan1990 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭✭
    @90+_Irishman same here. Wondering if it's because it's so humid out.

• Options
    The heat and high humidity for Colorado may be the cause, low smoke production, plugged cigars and cracking is what I am dealing with and some hot smoke. Been very very annoying and ruining my chi when smoking the past two days lol. Ah well is what it is and will just mush on, just pissed I keep having to toss sticks halfway through lately @Ryan1990

Brett
  • Options
    starting the day with a bang, a La Cima Classic Belicoso from Bigshizza's bigass sale.
  • Options
    AKA R.P.M. 4 1/2 x 42
  • Options
    Padron 2000 Natural. Charred it a little bit on the light 
  • Options
    a Bahia this morning, another beautiful day 
  • Options
    Fuente Anejo. Hotter than all get out out here today
  • Options
    Those FDLA are amazing smokes and such a terrific price point, hope you enjoyed th hell outta it Allan :)
  • Options
    tried smoking a CAO Italia, maybe it's just my mouth this morning but it was too bitter and not enough else; moved on to a AF Don Carlos #4 between tasks in the shop.
  • Options
    — Abraham Lincoln