Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2016 NFL Pick 'Em

VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

I will run this too, as I see least years head doesn't seem too active any longer.  Feel free to check out last years thread if you want to see how this works exactly, but its simple and a fun game.

We will still use Yahoo's format which gives a weekly winner with a tie breaker, and it accumulates the overall tally week 1 thru 17. (We will need 17 players for this to work for a full season, otherwise we can do partial)

Each player can pick a week to be the sender (I will start) to send 10 cigars to the weekly winner (if you win, you lucked out). In addition the overall winner will get 5 sticks from everyone else at the end.

The total invested will be 10 plus 5=15. (No crap sticks here folks.  No bundle sticks, reduced price cheapies, etc.  Don't have to be Padron Annys and Cubans---but do have to be quality premium----or super premium---sticks)

OK I'm in.

I need 16 more players...go

1----Vulchor

Comments

• Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
    A little dirt never hurt
  • miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In 
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll play, 
    in
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IN
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    in
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Edited the first post-----sign up info is below.   Please post here as you sign up.

edited August 2016

Here is the yahoo pro football pick em info:

Cigar.com 2016 Group ID# 19460

password: cigar

Please post on here once you have signed up so we can get this straight, the order you sign up will go down the list for the week you send out.   

signed up

A little dirt never hurt

Weeks to send thus far

1---Vulchor

2--Dirtdude

3---Northside

4---Sherm

Ok i signed in and created my name.

miller65rod
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

You are in for week 5 Miller.......1 day and were almost a third there, not too bad.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Done and done
    Week 5 will be my bye week. Lucked out there.
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

Nathan===you are in brother, and for week 6.  Lets keep filling out the weeks everyone.

1---Vulchor  2--Dirtdude   3---Northside   4---Sherm   5---Miller   6---Onestrangeone

• Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    I'm in.
    Think I'm signed up
    GMEN I am guessing
    A little dirt never hurt

1---Vulchor  2--Dirtdude   3---Northside   4---Sherm   5---Miller   6---Onestrangeone  7----Albinik   8--- Mr. Norris

About half way there gents....spread the word.

dirtdude said:
    GMEN I am guessing

GMEN!
  • Phil_from_ChicagoPhil_from_Chicago Posts: 182 ✭✭✭
    Ill have to sign up shortly
    Originally from Chicago

I enjoy good cigars and bourbon,

Feel free to do so Phil.....let me know when you are in.  Still needing people to fill this up.  If anyone has other people who may be interested please spread the word.

American football, referred to as football in the United States and Canada, and also known as gridiron, is a sport played by two teams of eleven players on a rectangular field with goalposts at each end. The offense, the team with control of the oval-shaped football, attempts to advance down the field by running with or passing the ball, while the team without control of the ball, the defense, aims to stop their advance and take control of the ball for themselves.

A whole seasons worth of fun for a few minutes of time per week and a few 5'ers, cheap entertainment folks
    A little dirt never hurt

Well said dude.......We can do this as is BTW, with just 9 weeks of fun, but its a shame if we cant get a whole season to look forward to.  Still some time, spread the word.

Don't forget to sign up Phil.

1---Vulchor  2--Dirtdude   3---Northside   4---Sherm   5---Miller   6---Onestrangeone  7----Albinik   8--- Mr. Norris  9----Phil

1---Vulchor  2--Dirtdude   3---Northside   4---Sherm   5---Miller   6---Onestrangeone  7----Albinik   8--- Mr. Norris  9----Phil 10----Brendan E (C.Coal.)
    1---Vulchor  2--Dirtdude   3---Northside   4---Sherm   5---Miller   6---Onestrangeone  7----Albinik   8--- Mr. Norris  9----Phil 10----Brendan E (C.Coal.) 11---ChrisG--smoking(C.Coal)
    Still some time folks.....this will run as a partial season as needed, so no worries----but would love to get the full 17 in.