Home Cigar 101

Free 84% Bovedas

NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Cigar 101
I have a few left over from seasoning my humidor. If you're in need of a few PM me with your address. All I ask is you keep your eyes open for others who might need them once you're done and pass them on.
Post edited by NorthsideSmoke on

Comments

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    damn, I like free chit but don't need those, it is a downright brotherly gesture, I am sure somebody will need them
    A little dirt never hurt
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    @Rolanddeschain

9505 5132 0026 6243 0083 88
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took a couple, I'm seasoning a humi for a gift for a buddy of mine. Once it's stable I'll add some sticks and give him his present:)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, Frank, I just got the seasoning Bovedas tonight along with some fantastic bodyguards.  I'm going to recharge them a bit first before using them in my cedar trays in the winedor, I put them in a tupperware with a very damp sponge.

I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, Frank.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
    Just making sure he didn't run out on Vherf :)
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You got any more of these, northside? Occurs to me these'd be perfect to keep a bag of wrapper leaves damp.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

@webmost 9505 5132 0026 6244 0085 78

Hope they work for you brother.

That's the last of them, sorry if I did not get to anyone that wanted these. 
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll post up here when I'm done seasoning if anyone is looking for 8 Boveda 84 % seasoning packs if anyone needs them. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
    @webmost 9505 5132 0026 6244 0085 78

Hope they work for you brother.

That's the last of them, sorry if I did not get to anyone that wanted these. 

Thanks a mil.

Just last night I dampened a batch of Criollo seco to use as binders & stuck them in a tupperware. Stuck my nose in the tupp this morning. I tell you, if anyone ever wants to know why we love cigar tobaccos, give them a snurf of dampened Criollo 98. Mygawd that is the sweetest odor ever! The Bovedas are going to be perfect for keeping my binder and wrapper leaves just right.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Sounds like a great use for them. Really glad I was able to help out. 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice work Frank, classy and extremely thoughtful nice job!

Brett
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Got your package yesterday. This may prove an ideal answer. Going to put them to work today to find out. Thanks a mil. 

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks again! They are 'soaking' in the humidor as we speak!:)

Dave
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
    webmost said:
    Got your package yesterday. This may prove an ideal answer. Going to put them to work today to find out. Thanks a mil. 

You're welcome. looking forward to the progress reports brother. Also really glad they went to such a cool project. I would love to try one of your blends one day.
    Thanks again! They are 'soaking' in the humidor as we speak!:)

Dave
    Your buddy is lucky, you'll have to post a pic of the very cool gift before you wrap it up.
    webmost said:

You're welcome. looking forward to the progress reports brother. Also really glad they went to such a cool project. I would love to try one of your blends one day.
    Schidt... I missed this last from you. Dunno whether I stuck some of my ragged dog rockets in there or not. 9505514352926250011601

@webmost hey brother Thank You!

So I didn't send you any home rolled?
    Lemme get my act together.
    I may not have your address any more. I believe I threw your box away. Send my that, I'll mail a small pkg of Uppowoc Perfectos

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit and killer follow up, way to go @Webmost!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    dude, lol you are good to go man. If I add any more cigars I will have the FDA at my door. :)