Home Non Cigar Related

How do you Forum? More of a Lurker or a Poster?

Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in Non Cigar Related
I love this Forum, and i have been around for awhile, but I don't post much, so that  made me wonder are you more of a Poster, or a Lurker hehe 
The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 

How do you Forum? More of a Lurker or a Poster? 18 votes

Lurker
50%
RBeckomtwistedstemNo_one21MorganGeoFirst_WarriorBig''nBall''nCrouseferRyan199084CJ7 9 votes
Poster
50%
90+_IrishmanMartelavengethisWylaffYaksterRolanddeschainNorthsideSmokeDiver43harrisjl 9 votes

Comments

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poster
    You left out "Stupid post starter" as well...:)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to vote but "a$$hole" isn't up there 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    How about a fifth option, 'I read a helluva lot more than I post, and give a lot of likes'? That'd be me :)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Poster
    Do you really expect any lurkers to respond?

I don't post much, or as much as I used to.  Mostly because I'm not trying as many new sticks or smoking as much in general.  Oh, and that metered internet via satellite puts a damper on things.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, a little of this and a little of that. I guess that'd make me a Lurkoster... or maybe a Posurker... Oh, hell, I don't know.  :p
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poster
    Poster, too much fun here to stay on the sidelines.  I check out some other forums where I mostly lurk, there's occasionally an item of interest, something to learn, or something I want to respond to but otherwise no one there seems to be having that much fun.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Lurker
    I read. 
    I think.
    I pray when needed.
    I seldom post.

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)