Home Non Cigar Related
Options

How do you Forum? More of a Lurker or a Poster?

Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Posts: 767 ✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in Non Cigar Related
I love this Forum, and i have been around for awhile, but I don't post much, so that  made me wonder are you more of a Poster, or a Lurker hehe 
The Names Ball'n.... Big'nBall'n! 

How do you Forum? More of a Lurker or a Poster? 18 votes

Lurker
50%
RBeckomtwistedstemNo_one21MorganGeoFirst_WarriorBig''nBall''nCrouseferRyan199084CJ7 9 votes
Poster
50%
90+_IrishmanMartelavengethisWylaffYaksterRolanddeschainNorthsideSmokeDiver43harrisjl 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poster
    You left out "Stupid post starter" as well...:)
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to vote but "a$$hole" isn't up there 
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    How about a fifth option, 'I read a helluva lot more than I post, and give a lot of likes'? That'd be me :)
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Poster
    Do you really expect any lurkers to respond?

I don't post much, or as much as I used to.  Mostly because I'm not trying as many new sticks or smoking as much in general.  Oh, and that metered internet via satellite puts a damper on things.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, a little of this and a little of that. I guess that'd make me a Lurkoster... or maybe a Posurker... Oh, hell, I don't know.  :p
  • Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poster
    Poster, too much fun here to stay on the sidelines.  I check out some other forums where I mostly lurk, there's occasionally an item of interest, something to learn, or something I want to respond to but otherwise no one there seems to be having that much fun.
    Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Lurker
    I read. 
    I think.
    I pray when needed.
    I seldom post.

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)