Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

2016 CCOM Fantasy Football League

Comments

• Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am rolling the dice and hoping that Fitzgeralds knee is ok to play
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    wish I could have got home before the 12th round, got enouh to field a team so here we go
    A little dirt never hurt
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @dirtdude , are you "team dirt"?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv said:
    @dirtdude , are you "team dirt"?
    yessir
    A little dirt never hurt
    Is anyone else having problems with ESPN.com/ the fantasy app....and unable to view the league/teams?

• avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah espn fantasy service is down. So nice to see on opening weekend.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    it was down earlier but it clearly shows Gibby kicking my ass now
    A little dirt never hurt
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12-1. Yeah girl
  • skydiverDskydiverD Posts: 2,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about you guys but I feel good about my team! Good luck to those with players tonight.
    How's that feeling now ?   :D

I know it's only week 1, I just couldn't resist.  :D
    How do you like my profile pic Taborski?   @matkn293          
    Only the first week and I have no idea why I didnt put Benjamin into the starting lineup.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    I was thinking the same thing about Snead.  I didn't set my lineup, I just went with what was already plugged in from the draft.  This week I'll make changes, as I gotta try to not lose every week waiting on Tom Brady and Le'Veon Bell.  Seems like its gonna take forever.  LOL
    This Steelers team looks nasty. It's scary that Williams isn't even their best RB.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

anybody have a RB they are willing do deal since I lost Peterson and Martin this week?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. What kind of cigars we talking about?
    I'd offer but I don't think my RB's are even worth a Gurkha. 
    Albinfk said:
    Hmm. What kind of cigars we talking about?
    i was thinking the same thing @Albinfk

i'd be willing to part with ajayi for a 5-er ;)

I tried ti firesale Jeremy Hill but noooo
    A little dirt never hurt
    I have already lost 4 players to injury through 3 weeks.  At this pace I'll have a whole new team by week 5 cuz somehow even my team defense is gonna get hurt... LOL
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭

Fantasy season has had some results as strange as the regular games----keeps you coming back each weekend though.  Hope all are well.

skydiverD said:
    I have already lost 4 players to injury through 3 weeks.  At this pace I'll have a whole new team by week 5 cuz somehow even my team defense is gonna get hurt... LOL
    agree @skydiverD ....

between injuries and 3 players with their bye week this week....my current lineup sure looks different than what i drafted.

You're off to a good start this week. You got more out of ypur defense last night then I have in total over the first 4 weeks. This just in, the Jets defense....... Bad. LOL. 
    Yeah hoping I am starting to turn the corner.  Hopefully I can take now the @jgibv guy
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Yeah hoping I am starting to turn the corner.  Hopefully I can take now the @jgibv guy
    It will be an epic battle!

I am hopeful now that I have Brady and Bell that I can also turn the corner. We shall see. 
    I'm rooting for @jgibv ; this week !!!!! 
    GO @jgibv GO!!!!!

added a hockey team and my football team is gone
    A little dirt never hurt
    dirtdude said:
    added a hockey team and my football team is gone
    hey @dirtdude , are you using the ESPN fantasy app?  if so, click the "My Teams" header at the top, and it'll give you a drop down to select the team/league you want.

Hey @jgibv its going to come down to Benjamin tonight for me since Lacy got hurt last night.  Nothing like the top 2 scorers this week having to play each other.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

Hey @jgibv its going to come down to Benjamin tonight for me since Lacy got hurt last night.  Nothing like the top 2 scorers this week having to play each other.
    i didn't think the score would be this close @avengethis

you were kickin' my a$$ for most of the day yesterday.....if it wasn't for zeke i'd have been lucky to get 80 points. 

and unless TB's defense can work some magic tonight, i got a feeling you're gonna get the W this week. 

a lot of close games this week, coming down to the monday night game, will try the app @jgibv
    A little dirt never hurt
  • Jay6Jay6 Posts: 755 ✭✭✭✭✭
        dirtdude said:
    a lot of close games this week, coming down to the monday night game, will try the app @jgibv

Yeah I have a feeling you are going to pick up the needed 3 points. I can only hope for an early injury