Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

October lottery

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
I missed September. Who is in for October?
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im in.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh what the heck. I haven't participated in one of these for a while. I'm in. 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • CigarPunkCigarPunk Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭
    Rules? Lol
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What rules?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for y knot
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in  :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Put me in coach
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191 ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

In

• webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yep
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In please! Thank you!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    once again please.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep, sign me up!

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, please.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • MikeToddMikeTodd Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CigarPunk said:
    Rules? Lol

Oh, and I'm in!
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in please and thank you
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    The lottery is still alive?  I am in. I look forward to keep an old losing streak alive.
    So, who am I sending my donation to this month?
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Can we just nominate a winner?
    I think we should all send to @avengethis. Yay a winner!!!
    MikeTodd said:
    I think we should all send to @avengethis. Yay a winner!!!

Perfect! I heard he was running low.
    Sounds good to me :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    It was this October - right?
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Image result for be vewy vewy quiet gif
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onestrangeone is this month's winner. Lucky number 12.

Sorry for the delay. I've been battling a cold/sick thing the last couple days
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    congrats @onestrangeone
    A little dirt never hurt
    Addy up!!
    Congrats @onestrangeone! Addy please.
    Nice! Congratulations @onestrangeone addy please  :)
    — Abraham Lincoln

Addy up