Home General Discussion

Poor Packaging = Damaged Cigars

WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in General Discussion
Purchased a box of AVO LE Classic Covers Volume 3 and they finally arrived yesterday.

Unfortunately due to poor packaging, they didn't make the trip intack :(

Didn't buy them from CCOM. The place I purchased them from said I have to return them and when they get them back, they will decide if I get a refund or they send me another box. This is going to take another 2-3 weeks...Ugh

This is something that can be fixed easily by just adding some bubble wrap to the package.
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
— Abraham Lincoln

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least the record didn't get scratched.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you take as many pictures as possiable off all the damage and the packaging, time stamped if possiable before you send them back.  I would also recommend packaging them up correctly when shipping them back.  Bad company's have tried this damage came later claim.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did you order from?  I'd like to avoid this myself......
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, pm me also!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PM sent :)

I'll post an update when this is all taken care of
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• miller65rodmiller65rod Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please send me a PM as well. TYIA
    Free Cuba
    "I ain't got no Opus's"
    LLA
    - Lancero Lovers of America
    2016 Gang War (South)
    May I assss u a ?

• arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Can you also pm me too don't want crushed cigars 
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sucks. Hope they take care of you. I did hear you are running low, especially on avo. 
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Larry @genareddog you're a funny guy...

— Abraham Lincoln

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaterNerd said:
    Purchased a box of AVO LE Classic Covers Volume 3 and they finally arrived yesterday.

Unfortunately due to poor packaging, they didn't make the trip intack :(

Didn't buy them from CCOM. The place I purchased them from said I have to return them and when they get them back, they will decide if I get a refund or they send me another box. This is going to take another 2-3 weeks...Ugh

This is something that can be fixed easily by just buying from CCOM
    Fixed it for you.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain