Home General Discussion

Cigar rest

arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
Hello all I was looking for a unique cigar rest and I found this works good and goes with my ash try let me know what you think please and thanks botl and sotl

Tagged:

Comments

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cute. 
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Archie
    A little dirt never hurt
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love it
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty cool!
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Wife found a metal dog sculpture that would make a good cigar rest if my Wife would let me and if it wasn't so big. The dog's tongue holds the cigar. image
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    That's cool @Yakster
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those are both good ones. It helps to have a rest handy. I tend to puff too often if i dont have a rest handy. (especially if im talkin. I loose track of time.) What is that skeleton man's original purpose? It looks like a miniature park bench.
    yes that is what it is supposed to be for @Bob_Luken but I just put a little putty on it to make it wider I hadn't done it when I took the pictures I will take new ones when I am done modding it I got it on amazon for $15
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Neat Arch, enjoy!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Ok here it is after I put on some putty so it will hold a 60 ring and a lip so the cigar won't roll off and after painting

• variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    Why not glue a stogie stand on it?

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    @variant2 it is a cigar fest for when I have  type or get up for a sec 
    I know what is... I made one for myself as well. I was just saying that you can place a DZR stogie stand on it as a option.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
    what is a DZR stogie stand??
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @danielzreyes ; help this BOTL out yo!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

arch72 said:
    what is a DZR stogie stand??
    The simplest, most versatile fücking cigar stand availabe. You can place it on your cool skeleton table then throw it in your pocket to use outside.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer
  • NorthsideSmokeNorthsideSmoke Posts: 515 ✭✭✭✭
    DZR stogie stand :)

0b2.jpg 699.8K
    I have looked for one of those but can't find one. i don't drive so i can only order online
    edited November 2016
    You're doing it wrong...

Try it like this:  @danielzreyesI have looked for one of those but can't find one
    yeah I was going to but forgot too lol @NorthsideSmoke I am muti tasking here lol sorry
    Wow I just reread this and I now understand lol I didn't know your user name lol I thought it was a brand not a user lol danm I need more sleep
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice piece of work @arch72. The rest of us begged. But worth it.
    I wasn't looking to get anything for free I was looking to buy one. I thought it was a brand name so I googled it lol
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stogie stand with DZR
    Non Crux sed lux
  • EmceeEmcee Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    @Rolanddeschain also makes a rather nice wooden version, which I use regularly and enjoy immensely.
  • 84CJ784CJ7 Posts: 372 ✭✭✭✭
    arch72 said:
    I wasn't looking to get anything for free I was looking to buy one. I thought it was a brand name so I googled it lol
    From my experience @danielzreyes doesn't work that way.  A real stand up kind of BOTL.  You have to figure out a "non-monitary" way to get him back.  

One oF the MANY generous/kind guys and gals here.

Mark
  • RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    My wooden rest wouldn't work as well with his skeleton stand. Drop me your addy and I'll send one, just because.

Dave
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
    84CJ7 said:
    arch72 said:
    From my experience @danielzreyes doesn't work that way.  A real stand up kind of BOTL.  You have to figure out a "non-monitary" way to get him back.  

One oF the MANY generous/kind guys and gals here.

Mark
    I hear he likes jerky :)
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    PM that a$$hole d*ckturd @danielzreyes.  He'll hook you up
    Someone else added dichturd to the descriptive definition of yourself and I do not want to be associated with that individual whom ever that may be. Please in the future decide on one or the other to describe yourself; a $$hole or dichturd. I do not like to share.