Home Non Cigar Related

Nephew's 21 First Birthday Dinner

arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
Hello thought I would share this with you all. I am going to post it in multiple pictures So It was his birthday yesterday the 12th but had things going on other places so we had a big birthday meal here at my house and I did the cooking.He help some lol So I made one of his favorite meals I make it was Italian pulled pork patties and Italian potatoes. S here is how I made them incase you want to try it out they are delicious lol 

Comments

• arch72arch72 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok first I put the pork roast in the slow cooker for 4 hours and then pulled it apart

then I took beard and chopped it up into small pieces this will get the pork to hold iogather to form the patties

Then use the same seasons all the time they are

Then I mixed the pulled pork with the beard it should look like this

then form patties but make the thin and shred some cheese use what ever you like I used pepper jack make balls out of the cheese and place on top of one patty and cover with second patty and form into a burger

Then whip eggs in a bowl and put Italian bread crumbs in another bowl

Then get some oil hot in a skillet and take the patties and roll in egg and then roll in bread crumbs and fry until there is a light tan flip and repeat or other side. Then I made a marinara sauce to put on top of the patties and the potatoes are easy just peal and cut into med pieces and use the same seasons cover and bake for 2 hours

Here it is all done  I put some chesse on the potatoes hope try it out the recipe

• jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks tasty!
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 25,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yum
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yum,...... except for the beard part. LOL

I shall omit that ingredient if I ever try your recipe. ;)
    So I can't spell all well I will stick to cooking then lol
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh-oh!  This could turn into another "Flat Eath" thread! 

BEARDED PORK!

AAAaaugh!

:D
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably one of those flat-beard guys too.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Must be Wayne at an early age....  :#
    Uh-oh!  This could turn into another "Flat Eath" thread! 

Ya HAD to say it? Couldn't you have just,........... Dang! Gonna extremely agitate a very limited number of people AGAIN!?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just bothered by that flimsy paper plate.
    Please tell me that you at least used like 5 of them
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @arch72 how many calories does the beard add?
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks very good Arch makes me hungry! I love food too, my avatar is a steak dinner I cooked. I hope your nephew got to smoke a nice aged Cuban after the big meal, that would be perfect. 
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    He does not like cigars @TX98Z28 he is into the other leaf lol
    sorry I don't spell all that well
  • TX98Z28TX98Z28 Posts: 2,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @arch72,
    Lol, well in that case he probably did the opposite of after the meal, I bet he ate ALOT of that good cooking.  
    If you quote me do the @TX98Z28 in your text or I won't be notified of your quote, Thanks.
    edited December 2016
    Yes he did @TX98Z28 and to all you who care I got a spell checker so I don't F@ck up again lol
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, @arch72 I am not laughing at you but with you.  I can't spell worth a flip and then you compound that with auto correct pluss I get in a hurry when texting oh my.  seriously that good looks awesome 
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!
    arch72 said:
    I got a spell checker so I don't F@ck up again lol
    Awwww. That's no fun. :(
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    arch72 said:
    Yes he did @TX98Z28 and to all you who care I got a spell checker so I don't F@ck up again lol
    haha just bustin your chops arch and was trying to make a joke. 
    wasn't trying to offend ya. 

whenever i make meatballs i usually do a mix of meats....

do you use a canned marinara sauce?
    or do you make your own?

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arch said on Vherf that he makes his own Dan Marino sauce.
    "I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    peter4jc said:
    Arch said on Vherf that he makes his own Dan Marino sauce.
    Hey, c'mon, it's hard to slip a typo past anyone on Vherf....  :p