Home Non Cigar Related

Trump Sucks.

124»

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That **** one was more incorrect than just "politcally". I still chuckled a bit but I wasn't comfortable sharing it with mom. 
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have nothing but disrespect for nearly all politicians. 
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least they gutted the ethics committee, gonna make political life easier....
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at least they gutted the ethics committee, gonna make political life easier....
    Trump's trying to rule by tweet before even taking office. The latest today, he tweeted:

"With all that Congress has to work on, do they really have to make the weakening of the Independent Ethics Watchdog, as unfair as it may be, their number one act and priority," Trump posted in two tweets. "Focus on tax reform, healthcare and so many other things of far greater importance! #DTS"

... and apparently that was enough to make the bastids back down. Gotta keep up, silvermouse.

OTOH, anyone who thinks any given politician doesn't know how to get around the rules, I've got a unicorn poops pixie dust I'll sell ya cheap.

You cannot have good government.
    You can only have less government.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Rockethead26Rockethead26 Posts: 296 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry that you think that's funny.
    Life is good, don't waste it.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, I do. You can't imagine how pleased I am to soon be getting rid of that clan...   
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bring back the king sized candy bars!
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...