Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Catching up on Packages

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2017 in Trades, Passes and Bombs
@Albinfk (college bowl picks, january lottery and something else) 9405803699300383954419
@Chuck_N (nfl pickem) 
@peter4jc (coffee and cigars) 
@Patrickbrick (firey a$$hol3) 

If there is somebody else that I missed that I owe winnings to please let me know.  There were so many things that ended at the same time that I lost track of them.  
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does not compute!  Does not compute!

reaction wtf project runway tim gunn does not compute

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well that was fast!  Thank you Brad
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to apologize for the delay.  These ended up not getting out until yesterday.  Work, weather and USPS closures by me messed it up.  Sorry again but should be to you guys by tomorrow it looks like.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 15,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you kindly, Mr. Lamers! 

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmmm. Some very tasty sticks, there. Congrats, @peter4jc

Nicely done, Brad..... 
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Peter and nice job Brad!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I asked if anyone had any ghost peppers they would be willing to trade for cigars.  Brad told me he had dried if that works, of course I said.  Not only did he send me a ton of peppers, but some amazing bodyguards as well.  I'm a big fan of all these, thank you very much!  Those peppers have me a little worried though, I was typing this with the bag a couple feet away and my eyes were starting to water.

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each of those cigars is now a pvnisher.
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
    Your too kind to me Brad, thank you for not doing that.
    MOW badge received.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang brad, wtg!
    good smokes and some very deserving botl's if you ask me. 

hopefully the mailman brings that fuente charity box today.  :D:D:D
    (i really do crack myself up sometimes)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *