Home Non Cigar Related

Human anger/animal humor

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thought you guys might like a good laugh. So I get home last night about 8pm after work and driving my daughter around since the night before she hit a deer and totaled the car. She doesn't understand why I just don't go out and buy her a car right away. I tell her the money tree was destroyed in the **** ice storm.

Anyway, I walk in the house to an ankle biter that just wont shut up. My other daughter drop this dog off for us to dog sit(even though I have told the family we don't have inside pets) I try and eat something but the dog keeps jumping up and barking at me. I sit there and just stare at the wife and she says oh its ok just eat. After trying to watch a movie over the barking and the puppy massages my wife is giving this thing and the veins on my forehead about to explode I tell her I am going to bed. I was so mad, I don't on the lights just get ready and get in bed.

About a minute later, I get up feeling my pants a bit wet. WTF! I only had a few drinks so I know I didn't pee in the bed. That fuckingdog took a leak exactly where I lay and no where else! Needless to say I was not laughing last night.

Comments

• Chalupa_BatmanChalupa_Batman Posts: 61 ✭✭✭
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stubble said:

Wish this would have happened instead of laying in it.

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry.
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did the ear get damaged?
  • IndustMechIndustMech Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yakster said:
    Got a new lamp, thought you'd like to see it.

It's all fun and games, until someone ends up in a cone.

I know, You're a big dog and I'm on the list.
    Let's eat, GrandMa.  /  Let's eat GrandMa.  --  Punctuation saves lives

It'll be fine once the swelling goes down.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 25,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure, she was barking near the fence, next thing I know my daughter's screaming that she had blood all over her in the house.  It looked like it was her eye at first, luckily she'll be fine.
    I'll gladly bomb you Tuesday for an Opus today. 

Join us on the New Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad she will be ok and it wasn’t more serious Chris. 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."