Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

March Lottery

webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
You got your national peanut butter day, your national peanut butter month, national peanut butter & jelly day, your international peanut butter day, even Canadian national peanut butter day... and here comes March first --it's Peanut Butter Lover's Day. Why so many PB days? Cause it's yum, is why! The Ozzies may love to brag their Vegemite is more umami, but I say yo mama. Marmite sounds like  a plastic explosive. Nutella may make you feel like a special fella... but Peanut Butter is just flat out unsurpassed. Every critter loves it. Mice, dogs... I even had a cockatiel went crazy for the stuff. Big gob of Skippy's Chunky on a celery stick, on an apple slice, on a soda cracker. No one I know won't go for a peanut butter cookie right now.

So here's the deal: "In" gets you in the March lottery... But be the first to tell me what brand of peanut butter is featured in one of my favorite movies, & you will get an extra tenner from me: five store bought and five home rolled. Format like so:

IN, Smuckers

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Comments

• RolanddeschainRolanddeschain Posts: 898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    In, Skippy from The Peanut Butter Solution.
    Long days and pleasant nights,

Roland
  • genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,025 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, Laura Scudders from Meet Joe Black.
  • Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

WOW I can only think of one 

IN, Jiffy in The Peanut Butter Solution , Crazy Hair

Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, skippy honey roasted!
  • WylaffWylaff Posts: 5,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In: Peter Pan :)
    "Cooking isn't about struggling; It's about pleasure. It's like sǝx, with a wider variety of sauces."

At any given time the urge to sing "In The Jungle" is just a whim away... A whim away... A whim away...
  • AlbinfkAlbinfk Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In. Skippy's Chunky.
  • WaterNerdWaterNerd Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In, Skippy Creamy!

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

• SmoothsticksSmoothsticks Posts: 540 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In. Choosy moms choose Jiff
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in, although I'm not sure about the whole peanut butter thing. Maybe Goober Grape because all the other normal ones are taken? 

:s 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Devildog1Devildog1 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In.   Does Reese's pieces count 
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devildog1 said:
    In.   Does Reese's pieces count 

Now, why didn't I think of that? Awesome answer! 

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • johnnyBjohnnyB Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    in  Adams 100% natural
    Non Crux sed lux
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Genareddog, Laura Scudders from Meet Joe Black.

Innat a great movie? Painfully slow, I admit. Especially at the end, like Tchaikovsky -- just kept on banging one liners when it should have shut down. But several second tier actors did their best ever work in that flick. Jeffrey Tambor as the lovable Quince. Jake Weber as the consummate ****. Claire Forlani make you wanna mess your pants.

I have not seen Laura Scudders out here in Dull-Aware. Good stuff.

OK red dog, I need an addy.

Might have to think up another tenner that doesn't get guessed so quick. 
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

I didn't know the forum software would not let you post the word that starts with a p and rhymes with trick.

Great flick. Thanks for the added contest. PM sent.
    @genarredog: 9505514352937054059928

1. Rolanddeschain 
    2. genareddog
    3. Diver43 
    4. cbuck
    5. Wylaff
    6. Albinfk 
    7. WaterNerd
    8. Smoothsticks
    9. jbohon
    10. devildog1
    11. johnnyB

Drawing Wednesday morning.
    Who else wants in?

Number eight is La La Land
    Come on up and get your Emmy...

NO, WAIT!
    There's been a mistake!
    Eight is @smooooooooothsticks

addy up, sucker

Congratulations @Smoothsticks :)
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt
    — Abraham Lincoln

Going to need that addy.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Jeremy! 
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Congrats.
    Oh man! Good thing I just upgraded to a Tupperdor! Thanks webmost for putting this together!!!
    .... and the beat down begins

• Diver43Diver43 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2017
    9505 5164 9351 7062 0214 61

Supposed to be there Monday, talk about coast to coast
    Logistics cannot win a war, but its absence or inadequacy can cause defeat. FM100-5
    Went out this am USPS 9400 1096 9993 8243 8095 00
    — Abraham Lincoln

On the way. Best of everything on your wedding day.
  • cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will go Saturday! Sorry for the delay!
    Thanks guys!