Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Devastation by Davis

genareddoggenareddog Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
For answering a question correctly Davis @webmost put a hurting on me. Thank you very much!

Comments

• Sketch6995Sketch6995 Posts: 4,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's quite a beating for a man to take.
    Well done sir.
    The higher.......the fewer.  ( Alexander Rozhenko)

What you can't forgive......you will become.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, let me know how you like that Indian Motorcycle robusto.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Davis
    A little dirt never hurt
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit. It's not safe to answer any questions around here. Better to just keep your answers to yourself. 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For answering a question correctly Davis @webmost put a hurting on me. Thank you very much!

Nice! Some of his very own. 
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,907 ✭✭✭✭✭
    webmost said:
    Please take your pics less hi def. Your hi def makes my home rolls look quite crude. Thank you.

In about six months, these ^^^ will be ready to give away.
    I don't know. That looks pretty darn good. 
  • dirtdudedirtdude Posts: 5,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those Uppowoc perfectos are outstanding @webmost, what is the no banded one next to it?
    A little dirt never hurt
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davis always been impressed with your home rolls, takes a lot of skill and effort to put these out with such quality. You and Rodger are some pretty special folks doing all this as well as sharing with us, thanks for what you do and the great info you give out with it too!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't blow smoke up my tokus. You are wildly wrong. Go to http://www.botl.org/threads/pics-of-your-sticks.86118/ and check out some of these sticks rolled by MarcL and Bliss and Brewin Hooligan and summa these guys. Showz whut a rank amachewer I yam. Holy crap. Some of those characters could roll an Opus.

MarcL:

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still impressed all the same Davis ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • TNBigfoot68TNBigfoot68 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @webmost awesome hit. Also, don't sell yourself sort, I love looking at the home rolls you and others do.  Awesome work.
    I was born a fool, and just got bigger!