Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I love a very pungent fart that makes my wife want to kill me.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Might've been said already by others, but I love the Cigar.com Forum. Cheesy as it might sound, it's led me to make some excellent friendships that I think have transcended typical online friends.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    I love my car that I'm driving today. It's a german engineered vehicle with a vr6 engine that has more than proved it's worth today.

My little black jet has had a few troubles here and there for the last couple months. But last night (and still today) it's been snowing. We had about 5 inches and the roads were slick as snot on my way to work. Everybody crashing, sliding and rolling all over the place. But my little jet didn't struggle for a second. It kinda felt like driving a little (very mishapen) mountain goat to work. Climbed right over everything just like it was there was nothing there at all. All those little things don't bother me at all after today's performance.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    pacific Cooler CapriSun.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I love cold days in the usually wretched state of Florida.
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I love that as of 11am this morning, I am completely out of debt!!! This has been a long time coming!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love a good cigar. DUH
  • badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I love my girlfriend.

I love my kids, all 4 of them

and then next on the list is CIGARS

My dad and I went ice fishing on New Years day, I love fishing with my dad, and enjoy (have predilection for, I hope I used it right) fishing in general.

This was the first 2 hours of a great day (my apologies for cell phone quality)

Those are Perch by the way, and that was my pile. It became a competition between my dad and I to see how many we could catch. We took home 72 combined, but had to release far more than that.

3 second fishing, it was a good day, and a tastey dinner that night!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Mike, Keep the two on the bottom, and send the rest back to grow up ! I do love fresh fried perch. A lot of work cleaning them, but worth it.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    I love that I'm going to Vegas next month (7 days / 6 Nights) on my works dime!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    I love MUSIC so much.
    I love the idea of my girlfriend a little more than I love her.
    I love the dreams that I haven't given up on.
  • smbrinksmbrink Posts: 406
    These new VanHeusen PJ pants I got the other day. Its like they're made of dryer lint, but in a good way.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I love that I discovered that there are actually socks made specifically for diabetics.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I love well placed sarcasm, heaters in Florida (ridiculous I know) and the pursuit of happiness (mine)
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I love the memories of my grand parents farm ...those were some good times ...
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I love that I'm going to be off work for 4 days starting tomorrow morning, and I'm going out west to see my best friend. I also love that my wife and son will be there with me!
  • One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    I love my firearms. From the teeny tiny ones to the great big ones. Like a parent I love them all differently but equally. :)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    One2gofst:
    I love my firearms. From the teeny tiny ones to the great big ones. Like a parent I love them all differently but equally. :)
    i love this post
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I love DirecTV channel 848, The Coffee House- Singer - Songwriters & Acoustic Rock
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    My wife and 2 daughters. It's extremely humbling how much they love me. The yells of "daddy!" when I walk in the door after work. The goodnight kisses, the hugs, and my 3 year old pulling at my arms to have me come play with her in her room. Life is good.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    BStayer:
    My wife and 2 daughters. It's extremely humbling how much the love me. The yells of "daddy!" when I walk in the door after work. The goodnight kisses, the hugs, and my 3 year old pulling at my arms to have me come play with her in her room. Life is good.
    Brian! You make me so jealous man... I love this post!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    So I am the one that has to say this? I love sex. Yup, totally love it.

Lets be honest.....it's awsome. If it wouldn't totally wear me out and leave me dry, I would do that all day. Maybe have a cigar while I recoup. hahaha.

But I also do happen to truly love life. Things aren't always perfect, but man do we have it good. The fact that we even own a computer to write this stuff on the internet is amazing. There are tons of people that have it sooo much worse than we do. Every time I complain about doing QC for cheese, I realize how many people would kill just for the money to buy food.

And I love cigars with a good beer. It is the epitome of relaxation.
  • Cigars :)
    Hays:
    BStayer:
    My wife and 2 daughters. It's extremely humbling how much the love me. The yells of "daddy!" when I walk in the door after work. The goodnight kisses, the hugs, and my 3 year old pulling at my arms to have me come play with her in her room. Life is good.
    Brian! You make me so jealous man... I love this post!

4 reals. My 3 year old son doesn't live with me, but I get him 3 days out of the week. And those 3 days are the absolute best. I never get tired of hearing "Daddy? ... Daddy?" while he's pulling my hand to show me something. Or making him laugh so hard he gets the hiccups, or seeing him try and be funny by steeling my hat off my head just so I'll chase him and tickle him. The look in his eyes when he says "Daddy, carry me?" And at the end of the day he just wants to lay in my lap with his blanky and have me scratch his back while he doses off to sleep. I wouldn't trade him for the world.

I love my son.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that I have been home for the last 6 months and spent tons of time with my kids. Everday is something new and exciting.
  • docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    I'll ring in on being a fairly young grandpa at age 52. The memories of 2 sons growing up is great but I now have 3 granddaughters, ages 11, 9, and 6, and it is awesome. I left my mild Alabama winter last week and headed for a frigid, snowy visit with them in Kansas. I didn't mind a bit. I had a great visit and I love it. They love their pawpaw and I love them.
  • BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    docedwards:
    I'll ring in on being a fairly young grandpa at age 52. The memories of 2 sons growing up is great but I now have 3 granddaughters, ages 11, 9, and 6, and it is awesome. I left my mild Alabama winter last week and headed for a frigid, snowy visit with them in Kansas. I didn't mind a bit. I had a great visit and I love it. They love their pawpaw and I love them.
    Yeah...that's good stuff right there. I'd say I can't wait till I'm there, but I'm having too much fun now to wish away the present. Besides, if all you do is wish for the future, you'll wish your life away.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I love the 20th day of my brewing cycle. 11 days firment 7 days for carbonation to build and then on the 3rd day of cooling oh the sweet taste of a new beer.