Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The "Sign My Damn Monster Box" pass.

EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm just a neophyte with barely two years on the forum but want to celebrate this little, inconsequential achievement with a "sign my box pass." Here is how it will work: I just bought two boxes of Tatuaje Hyde and will include 15 in the pass. When the pass gets to you, take one, sign the box, and pass it on to the next person. Your gift to me is your signature on the box and the cost to ship it to the next person. No need to add cigars to this pass.

I've already talked to some people but still have five slots left.  Once this is filled I will post the order and get this thing shipped.

Here is the list so far:

1. Twistedstem
  2. SleevePlz
  3. First_Warrior
  4. Stubble
  5. BigShizza
  6. Webmost
  7. Edna20
  8. 0Patience
  9. OneStrangeOne
  10. Puff_Dougie
  11. ...
  12. ...
  13. ...
  14. ...
  15. ...

-- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."

Comments

• Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so in on this one.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    Usaf06Usaf06 Posts: 10,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Count me in Eric
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

"LET'S GO FRANCIS"     Peter

• Options
    NolagizmoNolagizmo Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to be in if possible
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would sign your box
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to be in
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    That one filled up quickly..  Have fun with this one fellas,
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to participate 
    thanks
  • Options
    jarublajarubla Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @kaspera79 I yield my spot to you, OG

Eric would prolly rather have your siggy too!

-Jay
    “There’ll be two dates on your tombstone and all your friends will read ’em but all that’s gonna matter is that little dash between ’em.” -Kevin Welch
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't mind Eric, I would like to be a part of this.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Oh, well, that's me.... A day late and a dollar short. Anyway, Eric, congrats on hangin' in there with us. Two years ain't nuthin' to sneeze at. Like I always say, Youze iz a good kid.....  B)

Edit: Not to brag but I was just informed that I had earned the 7 year anniversary badge. I know Kuzi's been around longer than I have. Anybody else??

That badge and $3.50 will get me a cuppa Joe, I betcha....  o:) 
  • Options
    I will also step aside for the OG'S to get in on this. @jlmarta you have my spot bro.
    "I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put me down for stop number 16. I'll sign it and send it back. I promise I won't add anything to it. he he
  • Options
    I yeild to all that have been on longer than me which is everyone. If a spot opens put me in. There are sigs of people you'd want more than mine for sure... have fun fellas
    "Come party with me in Tennessee for my birthday July we can smoke in the Smokey's."
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya know, the generosity, camaraderie, and love that keeps appearing are the things that have kept me around for so long. Nick (@usaf06), you're a great example of what I'm talking about. 

I thank you sincerely, Bro, but I've already been smacked down by Mr. Chambers and I know how hard he hits. So I'd like to respectfully decline your offer of allowing me to take your place in line in this pass. In my earlier response to Eric I said he wuz a good kid - and you're another, Nick. Thanks again, and please take your place in the pass....  B)
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,741 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just noticed the head count on this, never mind Eric.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    I must Respectfully decline brother. You are in. 
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Any spots left? If there are id be in if you'd have me
  • Options
    Trident said:
    Any spots left? If there are id be in if you'd have me
    I'm a couple over as is it is :-(  If I can get another box in the next couple of days I'll send two boxes around.

• Options
    kaspera79 said:
    That one filled up quickly..  Have fun with this one fellas,
    Jarubla would like you to have his spot. Are you okay with that?
  • Options
    OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just re-read this. Who needs my signature - nobody. Thank you for the offer, there are members who have been around a lot longer than 2 months.
     Please give my spot as to one of those those who have earned it. 
  • Options
    Eric, fill my spot. Put a vet in.... This rookie needs to earn his stripes 1st.
  • Options
    Okay, I think I got this worked out. My boxes are stuck about 2 hours away but if I get these early I will try to get out tomorrow. If not, Wednesday for sure.

Pass order posted tomorrow.
  • Options
    I dont need a cigar, just put me on the pass.  I just want to sign the box for you.  
  • Options
    Trident said:
    I dont need a cigar, just put me on the pass.  I just want to sign the box for you.  
    Okay, cool and thanks!
  • Options
    If you put me by Tony i can meet up with him and sign it.  
  • Options
    Trident said:
      Sounds good.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident said:

Way overdue for a herf!

Eric, if you would like to maximize your signatures, please feel free to add another. I'm just in it for the box signing.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Okay, boxes are in and this will go out tomorrow. I need to work on the pass order so please send me your address if you think that I don't have it. Here is the list (but not in order yet):

1. Twistedstem and Trident
    2. SleevePlz
    3. First_Warrior
    4. Stubble
    5. BigShizza
    6. Webmost
    7. Edna20
    8. 0Patience
    9. OneStrangeOne
    10. Puff_Dougie
    11. AvengeThis
    12. Usaf06
    13. rsherman
    14. NolaGizmo
    15. Jarubla

If there are other's that want to sign but can live with out a cigar let me know and I will add you to the list.

Eric

• Options
    edited October 2015
    Eric, put jlmarta in my spot... I insist
    -- Winston Churchill

• Options
    Usaf06 said:
    Eric, put jlmarta in my spot
    What if I told you  Matrix Morpheus - What if I told you That you cant tell me what to do