Home General Discussion
Options

Re-New to Forum

124»

Comments

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Well, since you showed me yours, I'll show you mine. The inventory has changed, and the bottom section is half full of boxes and bundles.

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    cabinetmaker:
    Well, since you showed me yours, I'll show you mine. The inventory has changed, and the bottom section is half full of boxes and bundles.

Thats a Beautiful thing!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ScottU:
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    Hey, is Shirley still around?
    He popped in a couple months back and did a little posting...haven't heard from him since. Every so often I'll see his name on the logged in members list, so he apparently drops by. You never know, Lassy came back, maddy came back and now you've come back. Get sirius and the gang's all here.

Interesting, I didn't someone say that they were all one in the same (along with kuzi?!) Strange they returned together...strange indeed....

No one has ever seen them all in the same room together and can live to tell the tale. Hmmmmmm.
    so add up all the post counts....

naw... we are different.
    Trust me we're different. I would never live in Ohio nor would I claim to. :)

bbc can vouch for our individuality. At least kuzi and I, he has met us both.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    madurofan:
    kuzi16:
    Fourtotheflush:
    ScottU:
    j0z3r:
    urbino:
    Hey, is Shirley still around?
    He popped in a couple months back and did a little posting...haven't heard from him since. Every so often I'll see his name on the logged in members list, so he apparently drops by. You never know, Lassy came back, maddy came back and now you've come back. Get sirius and the gang's all here.

Interesting, I didn't someone say that they were all one in the same (along with kuzi?!) Strange they returned together...strange indeed....

No one has ever seen them all in the same room together and can live to tell the tale. Hmmmmmm.
    so add up all the post counts....

naw... we are different.
    Trust me we're different. I would never live in Ohio nor would I claim to. :)

bbc can vouch for our individuality. At least kuzi and I, he has met us both.
    met them both, very different, though cut from the same block of pathetic

jk, they are both stand up guys and great to sit down and have a smoke with
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    bbc020:
    funniest thing ive read all day.

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Redtailhawkoz:
    cabinetmaker:

Thats a Beautiful thing!
    That, it is. Very nice, cm. And you made it, yourself, right?
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Yes I did, there's an old thread "my humidor project" .. I later added a small air conditioner to the back of the cabinet; a thermoelecteic unit that drops the temps by as much as 8 degrees. They are all in my album on Photobucket, I think.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    kuzi16:
    bbc020:
    funniest thing ive read all day.

Agreed this was unexpected and good.

I still dont trust that Brandon was not brainwashed by the powers of the multi-headed forum posters.
  • Options
    Or maybe he is one.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    well... im sure the guys coming to the herf on saterday will be able to tell the difference between he and I.

• Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    Looking for some hlep. I wanna try somthing new somethind full bodied and unique.
  • Options
    Something new to you, or something that's new on the market?
  • Options
    michaelharveymichaelharvey Posts: 201 ✭✭
    new to me.