Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Phil's 1000th post contest! Now with babies!

Comments

• FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I hope your time in labor is smooth and successful and about 3 days long! good luck!
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Here's hoping for another week...

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    let the poor wife give birth sometime after Midnight so the Ozzman can win ^_^
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    TatuajeVI:
    Looks like nothing will be happening until at least tomorrow. We're sleeping in the hospital, and it's about bedtime. Let's hope we don't have to do this for too much longer.

Good luck to you both, Phil.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Fourtotheflush:
    I hope your time in labor is smooth and successful and about 3 days long! good luck!
    lol, that's cruel! my wife is cursing your name!

They've got her back on Pitosin, we'll see how things progress today.
    TatuajeVI:
    Fourtotheflush:
    lol, that's cruel! my wife is cursing your name!

They've got her back on Pitosin, we'll see how things progress today.
    Sorry, totally selfish, but I have Monday!
    Today things progressed a little bit, but not as much as we'd like. Tomorrow is probably the earliest things will happen. I'll update more tomorrow.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    Today things progressed a little bit, but not as much as we'd like. Tomorrow is probably the earliest things will happen. I'll update more tomorrow.
    If things keep going this way Fourto is going to wint this thing and Beth is going to kill the doctor... Good luck though brother. I'll take the 29th! HAHA
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    I've already got the 29th ;)
  • XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGLSIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    TatuajeVI:
    Your baby will come in to the world tomorrow, I've got inside information!!!!! Congrats!!!!
    Still slow going, gents. We're hoping the Doctor is going to break her water today. If things don't move along, I think she'll probably ask for a c-section.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I'm beginning to think maybe that baby does not want to be born. I guess the status quo is outta the question, though...
    Madison Elizabeth was born at 12:46pm today. She is 7lbs 1oz, 19 inches. She is a beautiful little thing - we did end up having a c-section since she just wasn't doing much of anything. Momma and baby are both doing great.

Diamondog, I'll need your address! Congrats on being the winner of my contest!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    WOW man, winner means your baby is here!

Congrats man!!!!! Cute baby!! Wish you guys the best!

So............whats your celebatory cigar tonight???
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    WooHoo!!! Congrats, beautiful baby there!!!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Congratulations brother! I'll light up the Tatuaje Red tubo I have been saving in honor of you and the whole family tonight.
    ejenne87:
    Congratulations brother! I'll light up the Tatuaje Red tubo I have been saving in honor of you and the whole family tonight.
    Nice! Wish I could join you!
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Congratulations man. I guess this takes the choosing out of my smoke for later. I will fire the Tatuaje Red as well. Hope everyone is doing well and you get to come home soon.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Congrats. Tats, I wish you and your family the best.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Congrats! Beautiful pictures! Enjoy.......
    Congrats
  • aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    congratulations on the newborn. very cute in the pics posted. have fun with the baby. it doesnt last long lol. hope everything goes well for everyone in your family. congrats again
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Congrats phil! Very cute little girl you got there. Go ahead and find a good spot in your living room for your guns cause the boys are gonna be beatin down the door for her ;)
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Congrats Phil! Your wife and your new daughter look happy and healthy.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Awesome! Grats Phil.
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Phil. Enjoy every minute with your new daughter. They grow fast!
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    That's awesome Tat, Congratulations on the baby. She looks beautiful.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the beautiful new baby!