Home General Discussion

Why do you smoke cigars?

13»

Comments

• Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Simply because they are all unique and delicious!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Ahh, this thread was from when Alex Williams was a wee lad. Well, he is still a wee lad but a little older now. ;-)
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause Bearswatter's nipples get sore from time to time, so...

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    WOW, You know this is a great question and I can not believe that I did not ask it when I first joined the site, anyway, let me tell U my short story, I have smoked cigarettes since I was 15 yrs I'm now 50 yrs old, I started smoking cigars when I was invited to a dinner in 1989 this was the start of the big cigar boom I was told back then, anyway. back then I shopped at the only cigar store I new of called "The Cigar Warehouse" in Sherman Oaks, CA. Now, back then they did not have anything like Samplers like we do now. You bought cigars one at a time or you had to buy a box, and you had the option to buy a bundle of smokes that they would call the House Blend. When I got married my new wife gave me the option of quitting cigars or quitting our married life. so I put my BALLS in a drawer and that was that, we got divorced a few years later, and I reopened the drawer and put my BALLS back on and have been smoking ever since and my new wife of 12 years loves my cigar smoking and will even join me every now and then. END OF MY STORY
  • crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    Because I can.