Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Sniper's Box

Comments

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ROTFLMAO.......... DOES ANYONE HAVE THE BEARDS ADDRESS....... I AM NOT LIKING THE FACT THAT THIS GUY IS TAKING POT SHOTS AND SENDING RETALIATION BOMBS......... I FEAR FOR MY WIFE AND CHILDRENS SAFTEY!
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    this is great!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Its like watching a soap opera with out the TV
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    CounterTerrorism:
    Our bothers whom have been sacrificed know it to be true:

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also

To our brothers who will fall

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
    He leadeth me beside the still waters.
    He restoreth my soul:
    He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
    Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
    Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

Sniper, you will be asked once and only once, reveal to my organization your true identity and you shall be spared, your name not revealed to my brothers, repent. Resist, and not even the devil could reign vengeance upon you as we will nor the lord save your soul.

A wonderful quote, and very appropriate for Easter Sunday - since the dead will apparently not STAY dead.

Infidels, you attempt to stand in the way of my holy & just mission? I play this game at a level you cannot POSSIBLY comprehend. Your attempts to rally others to your cause are ill advised at best - your organization was compromised before it was even conceived. Since you seem to be such a fan of quotes, I have one for you:

"I am sending this to all the BOTL's that have been sniped. I did a little recon. (INFO WITHHELD - SECURITY REASONS) Looks like he missed a sticker on his box plus he always puts his return address so...... Let's bomb the hell out of this guy. Maybe a box pass or individual. Let me know. I am bombing him either way so whatever you guys decide.."

Yes, I know the true identity of CounterTerrorism is. I will fear no man who proclaims himself royalty by his very name. Ruler of Ducks or Beavers, whichever clan you claim. So now you must ask yourself - who is your traitor? Which of those you called to arms on another thread belongs to me? Or am I pulling the strings of them all? Not a very auspicious start for your so-called organization.

To those innocents who read this - I implore you again, give me that which I seek so I may accomplish my mission, and no further BOTL's will be martyred. To those who conspire against me - you have seen my truth through the stars in your eyes. I have one more quote to remind you:

"Failure to comply with these instructions will force me to drastic measures – I beg of you, PLEASE do not force me to use this weapon of mass palate destruction! :-)"

You know the penalty of which I speak. I will turn myself over to authorities when my mission is completed, not before. Do not attempt to impede my mission. You have been warned.

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hmm, did our sniper just reveal himself?
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    j0z3r:
    He sure as hell did! I knew that name sounded familiar!
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    "Knock Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Its me - I KEEL YOU!"

Happy Easter to all the BOTL!

• Options
    gdsim1:
    "Knock Knock"

"Who's there?"

"Its me - I KEEL YOU!"

Happy Easter to all the BOTL!

Hahaha great gene! Really great! I can tell you will be an awesome addition to the BOTL!!!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

It amuses me to no end how you grasp at every false lead I set in your path. A 50-post tool, the true identity of The Sniper? FOOLS! Even the most inexperienced chess player knows that sometimes one must sacrifice a pawn in order to trap a King.

Dance for me infidels, dance!

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I have to say....this thread is starting to get creepy actually..
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    As I walk thru the valley created by the part in the beard I shall fear no sniper ...
  • Options
    j0z3r:

What did I miss?
    Didsomeone say the Sniper revealed hmself?
  • Options
    gdsim1:
    CounterTerrorism:
    Our bothers whom have been sacrificed know it to be true:

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also

To our brothers who will fall

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
    He leadeth me beside the still waters.
    He restoreth my soul:
    He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
    Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
    Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

Sniper, you will be asked once and only once, reveal to my organization your true identity and you shall be spared, your name not revealed to my brothers, repent. Resist, and not even the devil could reign vengeance upon you as we will nor the lord save your soul.

A wonderful quote, and very appropriate for Easter Sunday - since the dead will apparently not STAY dead.

Infidels, you attempt to stand in the way of my holy & just mission? I play this game at a level you cannot POSSIBLY comprehend. Your attempts to rally others to your cause are ill advised at best - your organization was compromised before it was even conceived. Since you seem to be such a fan of quotes, I have one for you:

"I am sending this to all the BOTL's that have been sniped. I did a little recon. (INFO WITHHELD - SECURITY REASONS) Looks like he missed a sticker on his box plus he always puts his return address so...... Let's bomb the hell out of this guy. Maybe a box pass or individual. Let me know. I am bombing him either way so whatever you guys decide.."

Yes, I know the true identity of CounterTerrorism is. I will fear no man who proclaims himself royalty by his very name. Ruler of Ducks or Beavers, whichever clan you claim. So now you must ask yourself - who is your traitor? Which of those you called to arms on another thread belongs to me? Or am I pulling the strings of them all? Not a very auspicious start for your so-called organization.

To those innocents who read this - I implore you again, give me that which I seek so I may accomplish my mission, and no further BOTL's will be martyred. To those who conspire against me - you have seen my truth through the stars in your eyes. I have one more quote to remind you:

"Failure to comply with these instructions will force me to drastic measures – I beg of you, PLEASE do not force me to use this weapon of mass palate destruction! :-)"

You know the penalty of which I speak. I will turn myself over to authorities when my mission is completed, not before. Do not attempt to impede my mission. You have been warned.

I am reading Trickery here. I have seen and chatted with both you and the SNiper on line at the same time.......
    I think somone is copy and pasting *** to try and trip uop the Sniper .... How Ingenious..... these people are Out to get theSniper in anyway possible....... I am impressed.
    I think the beard is involved.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

What did I miss?
    Didsomeone say the Sniper revealed hmself?
    Read the post right before joz3rs and see how quickly the sniper denounced these accusations. So quickly like he knew EXACTLY when it happened. Both of the users posts are perfectly formatted and spell checked. They are one in the same.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    Alex Williams:
    j0z3r:
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

It amuses me to no end how you grasp at every false lead I set in your path. A 50-post tool, the true identity of The Sniper? FOOLS! Even the most inexperienced chess player knows that sometimes one must sacrifice a pawn in order to trap a King.

Dance for me infidels, dance!

Very interesting SNiper...... WHo is this? I think you or someone is doing some copying and pasting to set up the sniper........ Very Interesting Indeed.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    lilwing88:
    I just want a pair of those snazzy shades... it's time to replace the tired oakleys for a new look...
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    lilwing88:
    I just want a pair of those snazzy shades... it's time to replace the tired oakleys for a new look...

OH NO NOT YOU TOO LILWING
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I'm heading for the hills... It worked for Osama, we ain't found him yet. Maybe if I go crawl in a hole I'll survive as well. You guys have fun here, I'm out!!! haha
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Man o man I am gonna run out of sticks smoking for all of the fallen BOTL out there. Time to fortify the bunker.~digs moat around house filled with sharks with freaking laser beams attached to their heads, triple strand constatine wire inside of moat, builds watch towers with SAMs and spot lights, machine gun nests added to bunker, extra armor added to outside, excape tunnel dug.~ ALL HAIL THE BEARD can be heard from a loud speaker as the choppers and F-16's do a fly by.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been sniped and before anyone says anything it isn't me.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    we know who it is Jake. I am fearful though that if I reveal who it is, I will be bombed with Swisher's and Pineapple White Owls
  • Options
    dennisking:
    we know who it is Jake. I am fearful though that if I reveal who it is, I will be bombed with Swisher's and Pineapple White Owls
    sounds like you are already in deep trouble, O Mighty Ruler of the Beaver Ducks. ha.
  • Options
    dennisking:

LOL I am not so sure we know who it is on the posts, im seeing allot of trickery and i dont want to be shot again, So i am watching out for my peeps.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    sad to say, but:

Photobucket

I got sniped!!!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    nice. you need to fix your camera date about 3 years...lol
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    sad to say, but:

Photobucket

I got sniped!!!

OH HELL NO! LOL He is still at it?!!!!! Nice Smoke though! LOL "
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    As I walk through the valley of shadow and death I fear no evil, especially some punk who shoots from afar. Bring it, I'm Navy and there is a reason we have more planes and nukes than the Air Force. We carry multiple huge sticks and we will quench your thirst for violence with a rain of fire from our bombs. We will find you.
    8 cigar reward for information leading to death of The Sniper
  • Options
    Thewelder:
    As I walk through the valley of shadow and death I fear no evil, especially some punk who shoots from afar. Bring it, I'm Navy and there is a reason we have more planes and nukes than the Air Force. We carry multiple huge sticks and we will quench your thirst for violence with a rain of fire from our bombs. We will find you.
    8 cigar reward for information leading to death of The Sniper

Hmm interesting..............
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Nnnnnice!