Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Sniper's Box

Nobody knows when its coming, or where its coming from - or who's next!

Bombs are far too messy... I believe in one round, one kill. My target and mission are simple - to get the one known as "The Beard". It doesnt matter how many BOTLs I have to go thru to reach my target. Believe this my friends, my techniques will leave you seeing stars! Once I complete my mission, I will reveal my true identity to the world. Until then...

Better watch out - 'cos Im the assassin!

Comments

• mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    I must say so far you have me intrigued XD
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Is it weird that I want to get assassinated?
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    I, for one don't think you can hit the broad side of a barn!! LMAO! JK. Great post, very creative.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    One shot one kill.....nice!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Is this Antonio Banderas???
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    it is either chuck Norris or the most interesting man in the world. They are jealous of the beard's might!!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    no, it's his teacher, sylvester stallone himself.
    so I like this idea. It's too bad he frequents the board, but the post title is pretty vague so we shall see.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Alex Williams:
    it is either chuck Norris or the most interesting man in the world. They are jealous of the beard's might!!
    Its a battle of the beards. I will shave mine out of fear.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    one word: amazing.. good luck on your sniper mission.. if I happen to be a target on your path of righteousness... so be it, for the beard!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Very interesting.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Tom Beringer?
    I think it might be the beard himself. He is testing us and our devotion to him. I will not succumb to these temptations! If it means i must be assassinated in the process- so be it. The beard is my leader, I must protect him at all costs!!
    Greatest sniper ever:

Barry Pepper as Pvt. Daniel Jackson
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    That pick is awesome ....................... I find it funny that he is a lefty and using a right handed gun .....maybe at that time there was no lefty version available but he's all wrong for a lefty using his right eye as his dominant eye which i guess could be done but shooting would not be natural ........... lol
    kingjk729:
    That pick is awesome ....................... I find it funny that he is a lefty and using a right handed gun .....maybe at that time there was no lefty version available but he's all wrong a lefty using his right eye as his dominant eye which i guess could be done but shooting would not be natural ........... lol
    Back then, rifles designed for lefties were very uncommon and in the mass production of guns for the army, it was a pipe dream! Snipers were forced to make do with what they were given. Even today, a good number of guns aren't available, off the shelf, for southpaws. Glad I'm tight handed I guess!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Alex Williams:
    kingjk729:
    That pick is awesome ....................... I find it funny that he is a lefty and using a right handed gun .....maybe at that time there was no lefty version available but he's all wrong a lefty using his right eye as his dominant eye which i guess could be done but shooting would not be natural ........... lol

Back then, rifles designed for lefties were very uncommon and in the mass production of guns for the army, it was a pipe dream! Snipers were forced to make do with what they were given. Even today, a good number of guns aren't available, off the shelf, for southpaws. Glad I'm tight handed I guess!

I can tell you thats true from experience.. I'm a lefty and my guns a righty.. cant find a decent priced lefty.. oh well, only bad thing is the shells fly across your body.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    The Sniper:
    Nobody knows when its coming, or where its coming from - or who's next!

Bombs are far too messy... I believe in one round, one kill. My target and mission are simple - to get the one known as "The Beard". It doesnt matter how many BOTLs I have to go thru to reach my target. Believe this my friends, my techniques will leave you seeing stars! Once I complete my mission, I will reveal my true identity to the world. Until then...

For a First Post this is very ominous......... Alice in Chains Says ... Here comes the Rooster ! (SNIPER) I am not sure what this is but very intruging...... I think it's coming from the CCOM offices..........?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Easy to get an IP addy for the sniper...lol.

Play on, wont ruin the entertainment this shall provide.
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    The Beard cannot be assassinated. If T Blythe (not to be confused with T Payne) were to be assassinated, The Beard would merely find a new host.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    You want to snipe The Beard? That's a laugh, because The Beard already knew you're coming. A battalion of VCs couldn't get The Beard when he was walking around 'Nam wearing a Tron suit.
    sightunseen:
    You want to snipe The Beard? That's a laugh, because The Beard already knew you're coming. A battalion of VCs couldn't get The Beard when he was walking around 'Nam wearing a Tron suit.

Thats a good one ! He may know whoever this is is coming but I am not sure he can see through his Beard!

'ALL HAIL THE BEARD"
    "The Sniper" and The Beard meet..........it doesn't end well for "The Sniper".
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Not a single person willing to give up The Beard? I am not surprised - The Beard is the most prized of all trophies. However, my mission WILL succeed, for it is both righteous and just.

My friends, the longer The Beard is withheld from me, the more BOTL's who will be martyred. We will see if your bravado continues once the casualties begin stacking up. Keep an eye on this thread for proof of my truth as this week goes on.

The Sniper:
    Not a single person willing to give up The Beard? I am not surprised - The Beard is the most prized of all trophies. However, my mission WILL succeed, for it is both righteous and just.

My friends, the longer The Beard is withheld from me, the more BOTL's who will be martyred. We will see if your bravado continues once the casualties begin stacking up. Keep an eye on this thread for proof of my truth as this week goes on.

I will fear no evil for the beard is with me. Do your worst!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ain't scared. The Beard will protect us all. He will not let dog rockets reach our mailboxes. He will smite those who jack with his minions. Prepare for some smite sniper!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Well, enough of the cheep talk pilgrum....... load up that big 50 ring gauge and let her rip already.
    I have attempted to Engage the Beard .... Awaiting a response......
    All hail the Beard!
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    The Sniper:

From the words of Full Metal Jacket...." Get Some, Get Some, Get Some Baby !"
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    I'd be more than happy to enlighten you as to the Beards location as long as I am adequately compensated...
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Alex Williams:
    I think it might be the beard himself. He is testing us and our devotion to him. I will not succumb to these temptations! If it means i must be assassinated in the process- so be it. The beard is my leader, I must protect him at all costs!!

All BOTLs rally to the beard!!!