Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

The Sniper's Box

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    mrpillow:
    I'd be more than happy to enlighten you as to the Beards location as long as I am adequately compensated...
    Traitor! The Beard will hear of this treachery!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    mrpillow:
    I'd be more than happy to enlighten you as to the Beards location as long as I am adequately compensated...
    You are hereby and forthwith cast into eternal damnation. May all your cigars turn to cheap fake cubans and swisher sweets. Save for one... That one shall be an original release opusx but upon lighting it, the wrapper shall crack, canoe, and tunnell; the draw will be plugged; the smoke acrid, harsh, and slightly reminiscent of a mixture of someone else's boogers and ear wax. After being thoroughly dissatisfied with the opus, an angry midget shall spring forth from the dark crevices of your room only to kick you in the shins and flee only to return every night to rub icy hot on your genitalia. That is your punishment and may that little man be swift and fierce in his attacks upon thee who betrayeth The Beard!!
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:
    You are hereby and forthwith cast into eternal damnation. May all your cigars turn to cheap fake cubans and swisher sweets. Save for one... That one shall be an original release opusx but upon lighting it, the wrapper shall crack, canoe, and tunnell; the draw will be plugged; the smoke acrid, harsh, and slightly reminiscent of a mixture of someone else's boogers and ear wax. After being thoroughly dissatisfied with the opus, an angry midget shall spring forth from the dark crevices of your room only to kick you in the shins and flee only to return every night to rub icy hot on your genitalia. That is your punishment and may that little man be swift and fierce in his attacks upon thee who betrayeth The Beard!!
    Alex, bro, you are cracking me up lately!

I do agree though, he who even thinks of betraying the beard shall be damned for eternity
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I have taken the liberty oif approaching "The Beard" This is his response:

I can't participate in trades, but thank everyone for me!

Tim Blythe
    Cigar.com
    (800) 357-9800
    tblythe@cigar.com
    -----Original Message-----
    Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 10:39 PM
    To: Tim Blythe
    Subject: Hi Tim
    Ozzie here from the Forums and Customer,
    I am not sure if you have seen or heard but there is a new Memember on the boards that is starting
    some new game or something and he is claiming to be bombing people untill he gets your address so he can Bomb you with some sticks i guess!
    Are you willing to give that Up? Thanks bro
    Ozzie
    Looks like the Sniper is dead in his tracks without firing a SHOT! LOL

Sorry Sniper!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:
    Alex, not only is this awesome, but also far better than my typical go-to threat: "I'll light your nipples on fire"... needless to say, I carry my zippo with me at all times...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:
    Alex, not only is this awesome, but also far better than my typical go-to threat: "I'll light your nipples on fire"... needless to say, I carry my zippo with me at all times...
    hahaha thanks bro. have you ever done it? it sucks! if someone is really drunk. dare em to haha
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    so someone wants to send the Beard gifts and we're saying not too, is that weird. I don't get it.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    so someone wants to send the Beard gifts and we're saying not too, is that weird. I don't get it.

Im not saying to not send the beard gifts the way the email Read he cant play in the games and wont give out his address .
    I say Bomb the *** out of him! LOL
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:
    AHA! Your first mistake, my good sir, is assuming I smoke anything other than cheap fake cubans and Swisher Sweets. It would seem the joke is on you today!
  • Options
    I say we get the address and send a bottle of Jameson to the CCom offices so they can put it in their coffee.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:
    hahaha thanks bro. have you ever done it? it sucks! if someone is really drunk. dare em to haha
    I had someone light one of my farts once and lets just say I am lucky I didn't end up with severe burns and a hospital visit. It was bad!
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:
    I had someone light one of my farts once and lets just say I am lucky I didn't end up with severe burns and a hospital visit. It was bad!

A Blue Flamer. Glad to hear you survived Jsnake

• Options
    badge54fd:
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:

Done that. SUCKED! Burnt a hole in my lucky guinness boxers and singed my ass hair! Also hurt to sit for a few days.. I do really stupid things with fire ha
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    Alex Williams:
    badge54fd:
    jsnake:
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    Alex Williams:
    mrpillow:

Done that. SUCKED! Burnt a hole in my lucky guinness boxers and singed my ass hair! Also hurt to sit for a few days.. I do really stupid things with fire ha

seconded I lit a fart once at my buddies and singed off my butt hairs.. it did light a pretty sweet flame though, I may have to try that again.. hmmmm
  • Options
    Oh you guys are killing me. I didn't want to go there with the singed butt hair but since you all did yeah that is what happened.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    INFIDELS!!! How dare you defile this shrine for my mission to snipe The Beard with your... your... with your singed butt hair & your fried nipples! Defilers & blasphemers will pay for their insolence! Soon I will put the stars in your eyes so you can see the truth more clearly!

Better watch out - 'cos Im the assassin!

• Options
    The Sniper:
    INFIDELS!!! How dare you defile this shrine for my mission to snipe The Beard with your... your... with your singed butt hair & your fried nipples! Defilers & blasphemers will pay for their insolence! Soon I will put the stars in your eyes so you can see the truth more clearly!

Now sir, I will light your nipples and butt hair on fire, have laker come over there and fist you, have ormondefg come over there and insult you, shine a laser on your crotch so my dog will attack what little manhood you have, and THEN send the midget to come rub icy hot upon whatever genitalia still remains. If you still haven't had enough after that, then i shall cast the same curse as i did upon mrpillow! You have been warned.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    The Sniper:

Now sir, I will light your nipples and butt hair on fire, have laker come over there and fist you, have ormondefg come over there and insult you, shine a laser on your crotch so my dog will attack what little manhood you have, and THEN send the midget to come rub icy hot upon whatever genitalia still remains. If you still haven't had enough after that, then i shall cast the same curse as i did upon mrpillow! You have been warned.
    br>
    ROTFLMAO That one was good Alex! This is Moe fun than a Healthcare debate!

• Options
    The Sniper:

Oooooppps. I derailed the wrong thread apparently.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    well google says he lives in allentown, and he's 91, and google never lies
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    So, I'm all for protecting the Beard, but can this really be that hard? you mail a box to CCOM's address, attn: Tim Blythe? Wouldn't that work? Works for every other business I know.
  • Options
    That addy is a warehouse many companies ship from, not their office (I believe).
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    That addy is a warehouse many companies ship from, not their office (I believe).
    Yeah, good point. I thought about that, but their mailing address on here under contact us shows that same address. I don't know. The Beard isn't scared of a little bomb anyways. The bomb would fail to detonate in fear of the Beard's retaliation, which would surely be end-of-the-world type s**t
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I'm more than willing to take one for the Beard. Send that bomb my way. I'll figure out which wires to cut!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    The Beard lives among the cigars, everyone knows that. If you put: "The Beard c/o A Big Mothertruckin Warehouse in PA, Aisle 22" on an envelope, it'll get to him...... true story.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    Alex Williams:
    The Beard lives among the cigars, everyone knows that. If you put: "The Beard c/o A Big Mothertruckin Warehouse in PA, Aisle 22" on an envelope, it'll get to him...... true story.
    I actually LOL'd. If you guys want to find out where the offices are, just message Alex and tell him what's up.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    lilwing88:
    Alex Williams:
    I actually LOL'd. If you guys want to find out where the offices are, just message Alex and tell him what's up.
    The alex that knows everything! Not me.
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    dennisking:
    lilwing88:
    Alex Williams:
    HA!!! How many pm's did you get?
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    dennisking:
    lilwing88:
    Alex Williams:
    HA!!! How many pm's did you get?
    Well actually none but I figures I'd better head that one off at the pass!
  • Options
    I GOT SNIPED