The Sniper's Box

Comments

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    kuzi16:
    I got sniped!

as i said before
    holy crap.

Ive been onVacation and come back to see more brothers Sniped ! This is a RiOT...... Has anyone figured out who he is yet?
    He is AMAZING!
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    I'm hit, tell my wife and kids I....guh.

Another Classic!
  • Options
    Hays:
    Photobucket

OH MAN ... THIS PICTURE SAYD ALLOT!
    ALLL HAIL THE SNIPER!
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    Thats awesome! Having to pay shipping on all of those shows some serious dedication.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    got a couple bonus shots today for the trivia, Padilla Habano Artisans. AWESOME. I think this guy has a bomb coming his way, if we could figure out who he is that is.......
  • Options
    dennisking:
    got a couple bonus shots today for the trivia, Padilla Habano Artisans. AWESOME. I think this guy has a bomb coming his way, if we could figure out who he is that is.......

So you Up the Irons too Dennis... ! SWEET!
  • Options
    hell ya ozzie, eddie in the house. hey oz, you have pm
  • Options
    dennisking:
    hell ya ozzie, eddie in the house. hey oz, you have pm

Ive had the pleasure of seeing them 25 times live! and ill see them again soon June 20th. Ive got Pics! and Got your PM
  • Options
    25 times, holy crap balls. run to the hills oz, run for your life
  • Options
    dennisking:

Whoa to the all earth and Sky for the devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows that time is short ! Let him who has understanding recon the number of the beast for it is a Human Number its number is 666 !
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Redtailhawkoz:
    dennisking:

Whoa to the all earth and Sky for the devil sends the beast with wrath because he knows that time is short ! Let him who has understanding recon the number of the beast for it is a Human Number its number is 666 !

Hell ya! m/m/
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    More victims are martyred. More bodies pile up. And still not a single BOTL comes forward with that which I seek.

I see far. I see BOTL's foolishly claiming they cannot be matryred. "I am safe" they claim. They will learn the error of their ways.

My spies are everywhere. I see posts in my own thread suggesting retaliation against me - and my sleeper cells tell me that an actual plot is being circulated to bomb me? Bomb ME? INFIDELS! Just because I have sent you to the afterlife, do not believe I have taken my eye from you. I know every move you make! I know who the ringleader is - if he thinks I cannot reach him on the West Coast once again, he is mistaken!

Every BOTL who has felt my wrath has been told the price for impudence. Every BOTL who withholds that which I seek shall learn. I DO NOT wish to commit such an atrocity, but if retaliation is attempted before I accomplish my mission I will be left with no choice. If I can build one such weapon of mass (palate) destruction, I can build as many as I need. You have been warned!

And all of this, for what I ask you? All that is required to end this madness is for a single BOTL to provide me with the address of The Beard. For a single BOTL to stand up and save what remains of the BOTL's by giving me that which I seek. Until then, more brothers see the truth as I continue to put stars in their eyes. More brothers will be sacrificed on the altar of The Beard.

Better watch out - 'cos Im the assassin!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Stand your Ground ! He is but one, and we are many. Do not be frightened by his words... " I Will Kill You !" He is merely a puppet !!.
  • Options
    The Sniper:
    More victims are martyred. More bodies pile up. And still not a single BOTL comes forward with that which I seek.

I see far. I see BOTL's foolishly claiming they cannot be matryred. "I am safe" they claim. They will learn the error of their ways.

My spies are everywhere. I see posts in my own thread suggesting retaliation against me - and my sleeper cells tell me that an actual plot is being circulated to bomb me? Bomb ME? INFIDELS! Just because I have sent you to the afterlife, do not believe I have taken my eye from you. I know every move you make! I know who the ringleader is - if he thinks I cannot reach him on the West Coast once again, he is mistaken!

Every BOTL who has felt my wrath has been told the price for impudence. Every BOTL who withholds that which I seek shall learn. I DO NOT wish to commit such an atrocity, but if retaliation is attempted before I accomplish my mission I will be left with no choice. If I can build one such weapon of mass (palate) destruction, I can build as many as I need. You have been warned!

And all of this, for what I ask you? All that is required to end this madness is for a single BOTL to provide me with the address of The Beard. For a single BOTL to stand up and save what remains of the BOTL's by giving me that which I seek. Until then, more brothers see the truth as I continue to put stars in their eyes. More brothers will be sacrificed on the altar of The Beard.

WOW this Guy Means Buisness.... WHo is the Man In the Middle? This guy is a Freaking Magician........
    ROTFLMAO ... who wants to see this END? This is Brillaint Internet Entertainment ! and Great Smokes to Boot!
    ALL HAIL the SNIPER!~
  • Options
    mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Perhaps the assassin is the Beard himself 0.o
  • Options
    mrpillow:
    Perhaps the assassin is the Beard himself 0.o

Interesting Concept..... could make sense .... rewarding us for the fun in the Forums.
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:

WOW this Guy Means Buisness.... WHo is the Man In the Middle? This guy is a Freaking Magician........
    ROTFLMAO ... who wants to see this END? This is Brillaint Internet Entertainment ! and Great Smokes to Boot!
    ALL HAIL the SNIPER!~

TRAITOR!!! Protect the beard.
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:

ALL HAIL the SNIPER!~

TRAITOR!!! Protect the beard.

???????????????????????
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ALL HAIL the SNIPER!~
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ALL HAIL the SNIPER!~

LOL
    All Hail the Beard and the Sniper ! It is quite the Stand Off and Its all In Fun......... But there are always those that take things to seriousley or literally, that's whats great about AMERICA We have choices ! Cant wait to see whats Next........ More will be revealed I am Sure!
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    All these sniper shots is making me glad I'm just a small time player. He's has a lot of big players before you gets to the grunts like me
  • Options
    Redtailhawkoz:
    minibeezy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ALL HAIL the SNIPER!~

LOL
    All Hail the Beard and the Sniper ! It is quite the Stand Off and Its all In Fun......... But there are always those that take things to seriousley or literally, that's whats great about AMERICA We have choices ! Cant wait to see whats Next........ More will be revealed I am Sure!

LOL. Is anyone taking anything seriously in this thread? I'm enjoying it...
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Redtailhawkoz:
    The Sniper:

ALL HAIL the SNIPER!~
    BLASPHEMY!!!! There is but ONE true leader, THE BEARD! All HAIL the BEARD! Though shalt have no other idols before him! Come on OZ, you know the deal.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    The Sniper:

Looks like someones gunning for the sniper & he is getting scared! Threats are usually made to sway the flock. Fear not because their are sheep, wolves, and sheep dogs. It's time to unleash the hounds!!!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Still can't touch me
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    The Sniper:

I'm waiting to see this guy post a video recorded in a cave! I would say that the terror level is at severe!

Photobucket
  • Options
    minibeezy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    minibeezy:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ALL HAIL the SNIPER!~

LOL

LOL. Is anyone taking anything seriously in this thread? I'm enjoying it...

gOOD NOW THAT , That's settled
  • Options
    Our bothers whom have been sacrificed know it to be true:

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also

To our brothers who will fall

The Lord is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
    He leadeth me beside the still waters.
    He restoreth my soul:
    He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
    I will fear no evil: For thou art with me;
    Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies;
    Thou annointest my head with oil; My cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
    and I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever.

Sniper, you will be asked once and only once, reveal to my organization your true identity and you shall be spared, your name not revealed to my brothers, repent. Resist, and not even the devil could reign vengeance upon you as we will nor the lord save your soul.

• Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    This is ridiculous! I am loving this thread.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I think I need some hip waders, it's getting deep.