Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just finished off an alec bradley american classic blend.robusto.very good smoke indeed.my son smoked some eileens dream pipe tobacco in the new pipe he got for christmas.was an enjoyable evening all around
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Just in case its the last one of the year.....Davidoff millennium blend short robusto.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    Just in case its the last one of the year.....Davidoff millennium blend short robusto.
    Screw it Ima burn a shark... is,the world supposed to end again ?
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    bigfnsteve:
    Bombay:
    Screw it Ima burn a shark... is,the world supposed to end again ?
    +1 lmao!
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Viaje Exclusivo Atlantic Cigar Co 15th Anniversary Lancero , so far its awesome
  • Options
    Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Posts: 1,971
    I'm sick as hell, taking the night off to hopefully get one in tomorrow
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    jj20030:
    JJ my man, whatya pairin that with tequila ?

Just lit up an Ezra Zion Reagan here
  • Options
    amz1301:
    jj20030:

How do you like it so far? I found myself loving the inception. The Reagan was good but wow me like the inception.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    amz1301:
    jj20030:

How do you like it so far? I found myself loving the inception. The Reagan was good but wow me like the inception.
    thats funny, I'm the exact opposite, but both are top 10 releases for me this year
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    amz1301:
    jj20030:

thats funny, I'm the exact opposite, but both are top 10 releases for me this year
    It could be too that Ive smoked 5 or so inceptions and 1 Reagan. Im going to buy a box once I get the time to drive down to that shop again. Ill pick up a few more Reagans and smoke`em instead of gifting`em out again :p
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    amz1301:
    jj20030:

It could be too that Ive smoked 5 or so inceptions and 1 Reagan. Im going to buy a box once I get the time to drive down to that shop again. Ill pick up a few more Reagans and smoke`em instead of gifting`em out again :p
    let me know what they price them at, might have you grab me a few in the future as they are all $19 here
  • Options
    F that noise. 13 bucks all day every day. It might be a couple weeks though. I got playoff tickets to buy.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Graycliff Avelino 80th from an experts pick sampler a few months back. Short review.... Very Nice Cigar. A ton of flavor ranging from cedar and cream, to spice and leather. Great construction and few burn issues. The flavor profile kept my interest during a long drive today. Glad I got to try this one.
  • Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    bigfnsteve:
    F that noise. 13 bucks all day every day. It might be a couple weeks though. I got playoff tickets to buy.
    It's good, I like it. Excellent construction, burn and draw. Tastes similar to something...can't put my finger on it. Haven't smoked the Inception yet. They're $12 and change up in Delaware.
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    aintnin no hurry, got aged habanos to buy ;) have fun at the playoffs, it's an awesome experience
  • Options
    I havnt missed an away hawks playoff game since 05. Lotsa possibilities though for sunday. But Im expecting to be in DC or Dallas next sunday.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Started out with a Graycliff 30 year and followed with Camacho PE from BigShizza, thanks Jimbo and ended with a Xicar Colorado from Rudy from April 2012 thanks bro. Great night of smokes.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Tat Black Petite Lancero a few nights ago while enjoying cigars with the wife's family. Gave her dad a Diesel UC and her brother a MOW PA.

Last night enjoyed a CroMagnon Anthropology while conducting some cigar hustlin
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over at my buddy's house having some Dos Equis and smoking some cigars starting off with an Ave Maria image than gonna have a Comacho Corojo
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    I love me some piggies!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    stad:
    See arn`t you glad I didnt take it?! Haha
  • Options
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    after you passed it up I thought what the heck, I gotta smoke it sometime. This was one of the smoothest full bodied cigars I've ever smoked. Loved it.
  • Options
    Goood deal. I never smoked one. Bombed `em all out. I wonder if marky mark has more.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    after you passed it up I thought what the heck, I gotta smoke it sometime. This was one of the smoothest full bodied cigars I've ever smoked. Loved it.
    only had one but at the time it was my favorite t52. I'll have to smoke one at the same time as a robusto and see how they compare head to head, a good project for the spring.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HC Criollo ... one of the awesome HCs firetruckguy sent me when we were in Idaho.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    as i start my cigar adventure: Saint Luis Rey - Reserva Especial it was ok, but halfway through the cigar it got kind of bitter and had a taste that i can't explain other than plasticy. it was just something strange that i hadn't tasted before. It went away before the final 1/3 but it was unpleasant for 1/3 of it. I have another so i will give it a try again and see if it has the same flavor.
  • Options
    chemforever:
    stad:
    bigfnsteve:
    stad:
    only had one but at the time it was my favorite t52. I'll have to smoke one at the same time as a robusto and see how they compare head to head, a good project for the spring.
    i was thinking the same thing. Better smoke a toro or something and see how they compare. Tough work...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LP papas fritas, so far nom nom
  • Options
    Had an Anejo after long days work. Never disappointing!