Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Obsidian Mini Corona, second one of these I've had. Nice little smoke.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    siglo...IV? mini review! I for one love cohiba's cream, citrus (lemony), twang. that looks like a newer box code
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    BigT06:
    siglo...IV? mini review! I for one love cohiba's cream, citrus (lemony), twang. that looks like a newer box code
    Crazy Taxi
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Yep. It's a IV. Don't have a box, sadly, but my palate tells me this is prob a mid 2011 release.

This cigar is stellar. Burn and draw are perfect. Smoke output rivals any Cuban I've ever smoked. Extremely oily mouth feel. The cream is velvety, the twang and citrus are perfectly balanced with the gram cracker and earth. The floral aromas coming off this thing are intoxicating. The retrohale is completely satisfying. Damn, this is a good cigar.

That's all the review I got in me for now... I smoked this thing to relax, and it has relaxed me indeed... to the point that I am too lazy to review it. I'm just gonna enjoy it. lol
  • Options
    BigT06:
    Yep. It's a IV. Don't have a box, sadly, but my palate tells me this is prob a mid 2011 release.

This cigar is stellar. Burn and draw are perfect. Smoke output rivals any Cuban I've ever smoked. Extremely oily mouth feel. The cream is velvety, the twang and citrus are perfectly balanced with the gram cracker and earth. The floral aromas coming off this thing are intoxicating. The retrohale is completely satisfying. Damn, this is a good cigar.

That's all the review I got in me for now... I smoked this thing to relax, and it has relaxed me indeed... to the point that I am too lazy to review it. I'm just gonna enjoy it. lol
    dude this is perfect. just what I was searching for. I enjoy the cohiba (non maduro) format for the exact reasons you just listed. wait til you try some of these with 6-7 years on em. well.. we'll talk when mine gets to that in.... 5 years hahah

daniel - oishii desuneee
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Mi barrio and now a cao criollo. Dpg was tasty with about 18 months and I just started the cao so hopefully I don't get frostbite.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Just got done playing, having an Avo at the bar from RCY image
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Having an Avo at the bar??? Aren't you in California?!?!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Having an Avo at the bar??? Aren't you in California?!?!
    yup! This place is an old Italian joint, grandfathered in, underground, so it has a smokin lounge in the back. Once they close up, they allow the employees to smoke inside. When gigging, it's best to wait until 2:30-45 to leave so all the drunks and chp's are gone. Most bars go nuts after closing, that's when te real party starts.
  • Options
    I'm gonna give an ave maria clermont a go been in my humi for 8 months or so. ought to be a good match for the jack and ginger I'm having
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Cojonu 2012 sumatra
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    JDN Antano Dark Corojo
  • Options
    Under crown with templeton rye.
  • Options
    Tres reyna. I have a feeling in about a year I will be swearing by how amazing these things have aged. This one was the OR from October.
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    Just finished an Undercrown. Appropriately enough, I paired it with a Cigar Box Malbec. Good all around.

Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    had a MB3 tonight given to me by lee asian person Pennsylvania USA. very good and I think will age pretty nicely
  • Options
    jliu:
    had a MB3 tonight given to me by lee asian person Pennsylvania USA. very good and I think will age pretty nicely
    what was the stick in the ashtray that you didn't fancy?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    what was the stick in the ashtray that you didn't fancy?
    haha good eye. it was some illusione something something... I forget the exact name on it. it had mainly this funky barnyard taste. no go for me
  • Options
    Those MB are awesome. I need to get some more man. My Maduro presence is weak in the humi's. those and undercrown coronas are awesome. Even the Oliva G Maduro is good.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Those MB are awesome. I need to get some more man. My Maduro presence is weak in the humi's. those and undercrown coronas are awesome. Even the Oliva G Maduro is good.
    yea for sure. in general, I really enjoy Oliva's offerings. undercrown coronas are bomb too. Still got half a box of those and enjoy every single one that I've lit up
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    bigjohn125:
    Under crown with templeton rye.
    great wiskey and the smoke ain't bad either.
  • Options
    Zino platinum chubby,, from Jim (Bigshizza).. Thanks man!!!!!
  • Options
    giving E.P. Carrillo cardnial 52 natural a try. Love everything EPC so far. about an inch into this one and its awesome. Paiired it with a coors oringinal some booze would have probably been a better choice but the beers not bad.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    last night smoked the alec bradley tempus that bigshizza sent to me in a bomb and it was by far my favorite cigar i have ever tasted.
  • Options
    Cohiba Black
  • Options
    undercrown,,,pretty good
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    last night smoked the alec bradley tempus that bigshizza sent to me in a bomb and it was by far my favorite cigar i have ever tasted.
    nice!!!
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Did you like it Rudy?
    The Kid:
    Zino platinum chubby,, from Jim (Bigshizza).. Thanks man!!!!!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    undercrown,,,pretty good
    I love the undercrown but im sure you knew that already.. lol