• Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    diesel shorty
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Casa magna, and lfd camroom cabinet nummy
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Celebrating all my wrapping being complete with a nice, little AF Short Story, courtesy of RCY. Thanks Rick, great way to cap off the end of the night!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Havana VI...tons o spice.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    Day off tomorrow and watching football in the garage. 30 dg outside and it feels like it haha. Decided to light up a Tatuaje Fausto. image
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Had a opus x double corona that one of the guys I hang with have me.
  • Options
    AJ Overrun. Spent 10 bucks on a stick I don't like as much as this that I spent 1.45 on. Just goes to show: every palate is different. image
  • Options
    la perla habana grand pearl toro tonight rott,, i liked the san lotano conney very much, this is so far a great one too , spices/creaminess, nice burn/plenty of smoke/easy draw image
  • Options
    Big TexBig Tex Posts: 142
    Viaje Candy Cane...loving it! Merry Christmas to all!
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was planning on having this tomorrow but decided to fire it up tonight. It's got about 18 months on it now. Very good indeed but I don't think I'd say its any better than some of my favorites.image
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Having this tat with a pour of jack Daniels Tennessee honey! Excellent pairing!image
    does anyone know which tat this is?
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Nothing better than an Opus with 5 years on it. Except maybe one with 10 years! Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armada, two years in the humidor, with Glenfiddich on the side.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    reggie713:
    Having this tat with a pour of jack Daniels Tennessee honey! Excellent pairing!image
    does anyone know which tat this is?
    pretty sure its this one> http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=688
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    Great cigars everyone. Merry Christmas to ccom botl! I got this ashtray from my bro and he had "Stogie Time" engraved. Breaking it in with a diamond crown Maximus. image
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was going to go with one of muney sticks but I decided to give them the rest they probably need. So I opted for a CAO-OSA never tried one and I've had this one a pretty long time. I've heard bad things about it but I got to tell you I'm really digging it. Definately gonna give a 5 pak a try.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I decided since it was Christmas I would go all out.
    I started out with an Opus X Power Ranger from 2006 that Stad(Caleb) gave me and it was fantastic, thank brother, I then followed up with a Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario 2007 and finished off with an Anejo Shark from 2010
    Best night of smoking in a long long time.
  • Options
    stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    ShotgunJohn:
    I decided since it was Christmas I would go all out.
    I started out with an Opus X Power Ranger from 2006 that Stad(Caleb) gave me and it was fantastic, thank brother, I then followed up with a Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario 2007 and finished off with an Anejo Shark from 2010
    Best night of smoking in a long long time.
    getting back in the game with style man! What a great line up. I'm glad your feeling better bro! Is it just me, or is it time to hurf again?
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Thanks bro, I am ready to herf again. we need to plan it on a Saturday so you can have more freetime.
  • Options
    torano exodus 1959 50 years toro
  • Options
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jose Piedra from Tony..Thanks 0Patience!!perfect for a cold night!
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    La Palina Maduro. FULL strength. Spicy pepper start. Typical maduro flavor. Not alot of complexity. Will wait a year to smoke the other one I have.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    ehehat:
    what did you think of this!!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    RP Vintage 1992
  • Options
    Had an Anejo after a long day at work...