Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Juan Lopez No.1 (July 2010), very excellent.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Tres reynas - hello and welcome to yummyville
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quesada Ocktobefest Kurz..delicious, razor burn and held the ash all the way through..box worthy.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Bigshizza:
    Quesada Ocktobefest Kurz..delicious, razor burn and held the ash all the way through..box worthy.
    Never met one I didn't like.
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    bigfnsteve:
    Splain yourself! Been on my try list. Comparable?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Im smoking a San lotano Habano with almost two years of age on it.

man this thing has aged well. it lost almost all of its spice and its just nice and round and nutty. damnit. i may have to buy a box and box age them for 5 years.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    last night i was a able to smoke 2!
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smokin tonight? That's a good damn question. I open the box and stare at the array like a pole axed ox. It's so jam packed I don't know where to start. Cripes.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Got to enjoy two last night. First a MoW side project little devil. Love those things. Next up I finally lit up a La Duena, my first one... Really really good smoke.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    10 months down does wonders for MF...little ht cocoa to keep me warm image
  • Options
    pbchevo:
    last night i was a able to smoke 2!
    two awesome smokes at that!
  • Options
    ehehat great minds think alike! Double feature tonight

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And a great night to fire up that hearth, too. 27 here this morning.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had a RP Edge last night and it was pretty good. I haven't had great luck with the RP stuff, but this one was pretty dang good.
  • Options
    TeegeTeege Posts: 660
    BigT came over last night and we had us a couple. Love them!

• Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    graycliff crystal edition limitada churchill from the kid today, i likey!
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    graycliff crystal edition limitada churchill from the kid today, i likey!
    Ha, I see ya didnt waste any time,,lol,, I really enjoyed those, Its been a while!!! I just checked the site and it looks like they are sold out.. wonder if they got any stashed away somewhere.. I'm surprised as hell that you got that pkg today figured not till tomorrow..Good deal
  • Options
    5 Vegas series 'A'
  • Options
    Funny how our palette changes. I only had one of these, long time show really, didnt like it, but didnt dislike it. Now I'm a huge quesada fan, and this thing is awesome. It will definately be going on my budget box list. Thanks to Tony aka the one with no patientce for this smoke. When I got it, I remembered my first experience and was excited for another go around. Just prove again, smoke two before you decide you like or dislike a blend.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    El Tiante Rosado, very peaceful.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    Perdomo lot 23 maduro. I want to like these. They have great flavor. However I have to constantly puff on them to keep it lit. It feels like the wrapper is too thick. This is only my second one but the first one had the same problem. Wouldn't stay lit and super uneven burn that rotation won't correct. Overall making it a not so relaxing night. How ever it pairs great with my favorite cheap red lesse Fitch
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Working for the B&M tonight, huge Christmas party. So far, not impressed, needs age. image
  • Options
    Had a Hoyo de Monterrey Dark Sumatra... And thanks to the Stogie Stand from Daniel it didn't roll off the patio table like the last one!
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Nom nom nom.... image
  • Options
    The pinolero got better, reminded me of a Por Llanga PC alot. Had a Reagan and 64 padron Maddy while selling cigars all night at a corporate Christmas party with 500+ folks and a cigar bar image
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Bombay:
    bigfnsteve:
    Splain yourself! Been on my try list. Comparable?
    Sorry just saw this... pm me your addy and you can tour yummyville for yourself!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    About to try a Gran Habano Vintage 02.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    san lotano habano toro-yummy, put in humi on 12-5-2011